1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Vass proxy service worldwide!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Notch, Jan 11, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notch

Notch Well-Known Member

After having travelled Asia for the past three months, I'm offering my services again as a proxy for Vass shoes.

I can help everyone that is interested in acquiring a pair of shoes with advise on models, lasts, sizes etc. Just shoot me a PM and I will be happy to help. I can also assist with choosing the correct leather type and color.

You can browse the online Vass catalogue for inspiration, or the threads on this forum, and I have a big catalogue of product pictures to browse through! Send me a message if you have anything in mind!

Prices for a MTO pair of shoes (i.e. made entirely to your specifics) are as follows:

Vass calf leather shoes: $680
    Vass calf leather boots: $725
    Vass museum calf leather shoes: $725
    Vass museum calf leather boots: $750
    Vass Horween cordovan shoes: $800
    Vass Horween cordovan boots: POA

The price includes shipping to the US and Europe, and options such as toe taps, Goyser stitching, special finishes etc are included.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    5 people like this.
  2. ericgereghty

ericgereghty Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update @Notch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.