1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Unusual Crushes

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Ambulance Chaser, Mar 22, 2006.

1. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Well-Known Member

Gotta go with Sarah Chalke, from Scrubs. JB
    fucking crazy... i was about to post her... im infatuated since i started watching scrubs reruns on comedy central... [​IMG] in a ramones shirt??[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] is it creepy to say i just asked her to add me as a myspace friend?

2. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

All of the Suicide Girls

3. Film Noir Buff

Film Noir Buff Well-Known Member

J, we need a better vomit emoticon for when someone posts something like this.

I think you should watch her in American History X to get yourself straightened-out, fnb.

I would rather remember her for her fine performance in the classic film "The Water Boy."[​IMG]

4. tiger02

tiger02 Well-Known Member

Alia Shawkat [​IMG] She is underage but then again so am I. I think I'm one day older or something like that.
    [​IMG]

I always feel so dirty when I watch that show, but then I don't care anymore. She's that hot.

Franka Potente. For anyone who caught my story from about a month ago, psychobitch with my watch looks a LOT like her:

[​IMG]

5. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Well-Known Member

Like I said, I'm only one day older, so no guilt in it.

6. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

The God Warrior.

[​IMG]

Emma Watson.

[​IMG]

7. GQgeek

GQgeek Well-Known Member

Emma Watson.

[​IMG]

Ya... I'm not gonna comment on this one...

8. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

Ya... I'm not gonna comment on this one...

But she's (almost) legal!