1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Unobtrusive Belt Buckles

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by vida, Jan 24, 2013.

1. vida

vida Well-Known Member

I am looking for a belt buckle that is as unobtrusive as possibly. Why? I don't care for belts but is seems all of the odd trousers I can find have loops. I think a belt cuts my look in half and makes me look shorter, so I certainly don't need the extra bling of silver or gold keeping my belt tight. Any ideas?

2. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Well-Known Member

Brooks Brothers, J Press, and Ralph Lauren have some nice belt buckles. Pricey, but they will last you forever. You could also buy a vintage buckle off EBay for less than $10.