1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Uniqlo x Jil Sander Cashmere Wool Navy Overcoat XS

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Melbush, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melbush

Melbush Well-Known Member

I'm selling a navy overcoat Uniqlo +J, size XS. Bought off ebay two years ago and I've never worn it as it was too small. It's from the original +J collection, not the relaunch of last season. This is a more luxurious version as it is made of 50% cashmere, 50% wool and 100% cupro lining. So the quality is much better than other Uniqlo coats. I'ma true 46 and it fits a bit too small on me unfortunately. Color is really dark navy.
    Shoulders: 43 cm
    Chest 48 cm
    Back lenght (without collar): 79 cm
    Shipping from Belgium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.