1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Uniqlo +J Premium Down Wool Parka Black Brand New with Tags

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by innerstyle, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innerstyle

innerstyle Well-Known Member

This is from the +J 2014 re-release of the Uniqlo x Jil Sander collaboration. Bought it online and it's been kept in a sealed plastic bin with cedar chips since receiving it. You pay $140 + actual shipping cost within USA by USPS. PM me with any questions.

Uniqlo +J Premium Down Parka 2014 Re-Release
    Color: Black
    Condition: Brand new with Tags.
    Size: Men's US Extra Small (XS)

Fit Comments: Fits true to size for a XS parka as in it's designed so you can wear multiple layer underneath it. However, if you normally wear size small, are skinny or slim, don't need to layer, and want a slim fitting down coat, this XS should work you. See measurements below.

Measurements (taken with jacket laid flat, keep in mind this is for a puffy jacket):
    Chest: 20"
    Shoulder: 17"
    Sleeve (from underarm seam to end): 22"
    Back (back of neck to bottom): 26"

Shell: 100% wool/ trim: 80% wool. 20% polyester/ filling; body: down (minimum 90% down)/ trim: 100% polyester/ lining: 100% nylon/ rib: 62% acrylic, 25% wool, 12% polyester. 1% spandex

Dry clean only

Retail Price: $229.90

Measurements (taken with jacket laid flat, keep in mind this is for a puffy jacket):
    Chest: 20"
    Shoulder: 17"
    Sleeve (from underarm seam to end): 22"
    Back (back of neck to bottom): 26"

Comparison pic to Navy version included in pics.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  2. KPO89

KPO89 Well-Known Member

I have this coat myself. Great piece. Although mine doesn't have wool...maybe its the season before. Still excellent quality and style for a +J piece.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.