• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread

shoesnlife

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Styleforum members, we are very happy to introduce Unipair shoe store to you. Unipair, of Korea was founded in the heart of Seoul back in November 2008. Unipair has focused on the availability of the finest shoe collections from the best brands in the world. Unipair's philosophy is shoes are not just a simple material to work with. Shoes are style, personality, history and a true representation of one self.
Unipair has worked hard to successfully establish its identity as the most renowned “Gentlemen’s Shoe Boutique” in Korea. We are dedicated to meet all our client’s desires. In addition to shoes, Unipair carries a selection of ties, belts, socks and leather goods from world respected brands. For any customers requiring metal toe taps we have an in house shoe repair shop, Resh, who's staff have many years experience in shoe repair. Our current website is in English and Korean so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask for information.
Unipair carries Carmina, Alden, Edward Green, Stefano Bemer, Tricker's, Paraboot, Crockett and Jones, Jalan Sriwijaya, and Stokton. We believe in providing a diverse selection of shoes for all your possible needs. If you are ever in Seoul we would love to have you come by the shop but until then take a look at our website
www.unipair.com and the pictures below.
We are happy to answer any questions you might have and are looking forward to providing Styleforum members with all their shoe needs and share in the culture of fine men’s footwear.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For the first month we are offering free shipping to all international customers! For all international orders we deduct 10% VAT from the listed price. All payments will be in American dollars and we will process all payments by PayPal. All shipping will be done by EMS Korean Postal Service. Customers are responsible for any import taxes or fees upon delivery to their country. Returns are allowed within 15 days of recieving the shoe. The customer is responsible for return shipping fees. If there is a quality issue with the shoes we will pay the return shipping fee. Please notify us immediately if you plan on returning shoes. Refunds are only possible if shoes are returned undamaged or unaltered in any way.
We do not accept returns or refunds on any MTO or special order shoes.
We will respond as quickly as possible but please understand we are in Asia so we have to work with a time difference. The staff at Unipair are very excited to be part of Styleforum and we will always be doing our best to make your purchases as easy and comfortable as possible. We have great passion and appreciation for mens quality shoes and we want to share that with the members of styleforum. We have read some of the members' posts and are very interested in hearing your ideas for possible MTOs!

Last edited:

labravajazz

Reaction score
Nice site but the small sizings, similar to Japanese outlets will be a limitation for selling outside the area.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm one of the owners and also the manager at Styleforum. I'm excited to see so many forum favorites so well represented by your store. I have rarely seen as as large and well edited a lineup of top shelf footwear comprising brands from across the UK and EU, in any webstore. I think that your selection of Edward Green, Stefano Bremer and Tricker's are particularly impressive. And Styleforum being a place to learn, I'm also very happy to see brands that are less well known (at least by me) and also to see Paraboot, which I think ought to see more recognition here.

I suppose that I'm going to have to start looking at the Won/USD exchange rate a little more carefully.

Welcome again. I feel that you'll be happy in our community.

Cheers,

Fok.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!

It always nice to have more options.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Nice site but the small sizings, similar to Japanese outlets will be a limitation for selling outside the area.

Thank you! Now that we are opening up to the international market we can look into adding larger sizes to our shop.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm one of the owners and also the manager at Styleforum. I'm excited to see so many forum favorites so well represented by your store. I have rarely seen as as large and well edited a lineup of top shelf footwear comprising brands from across the UK and EU, in any webstore. I think that your selection of Edward Green, Stefano Bremer and Tricker's are particularly impressive. And Styleforum being a place to learn, I'm also very happy to see brands that are less well known (at least by me) and also to see Paraboot, which I think ought to see more recognition here.

I suppose that I'm going to have to start looking at the Won/USD exchange rate a little more carefully.

Welcome again. I feel that you'll be happy in our community.

Cheers,

Fok.

Thank you Fok! We are very happy to be part of the community. We want to provide our customers with a diverse selection of quality footwear because different occasions call for different shoes. We will be presenting more pictures and information on Paraboot soon! We believe this brand will be a great addition to Styleforum members' shoe collections.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome!!

It always nice to have more options.

Thank you! Let me know if you have any questions about our shoes or the shop!

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I like your website and have had only good experiences dealing with Koreans in the past. I shall be keeping track of your stuff.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I like your website and have had only good experiences dealing with Koreans in the past. I shall be keeping track of your stuff.
Thank you Dave! Let me know if you have any specific questions about our shoes or shop. We will be adding more English to the website in the future.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We will post some more pictures of the Galways for you very soon Justin!

justsayno

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of Jalan pennies from you guys back in December. The wife also bought a pair of shoes. Best of luck in your expansion!

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you and we just restocked Jalan so if you are interested in any other models let me know!

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
A Korean AV.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads