• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

:uhoh: Disgusting workplace behaviors.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One guy I work with has worn the same pair of pants 90% of the time he's worked here I **** you not. One month I kept a google docs spreadsheet of what he wore every day for a month. He wore the same outfit every 3 days like clockwork. Blech. This dude showed up to our company Christmas party in a suit that looked like he inherited it, wearing new balance sneakers, and checked his suit jacket at the coat room.
lol8[1].gif

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gort
One guy I work with has worn the same pair of pants 90% of the time he's worked here I **** you not. One month I kept a google docs spreadsheet of what he wore every day for a month. He wore the same outfit every 3 days like clockwork. Blech.

nah son, that's just foo. he has 5 each of the same exact outfit. BTW, it is much creepier of you to keep a spreadsheet of what the guy wore than the fact that he wore the same thing.

Many moons ago, in an old workplace, there were only a few stalls in a floor that had a large number of men. There would always be a backlog in the restroom. One day I walked in and someone had curled a deuce in the urinal.

justinsmnz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ClambakeSkate
The guy that sits next to me eats disgusting chinese food everyday and the smell is toxic. He also eats it SO fast that at least 2 times every lunch he starts coughing/choking and almost pukes.

For some reason imagining that just made me lol.
biggrin.gif

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Yup it was in China. Should I mention the nationality and religion of the transgressor?
biggrin.gif

The only Belgian joke I know is about the guy who drops a nickel into the urinal while peeing. His response? Drop two dimes in. After all, there's no point in getting your hands dirty to pull out only 5 cents...

aphextwin07

Reaction score
haha. i notice a lot of people in the restrooms here will grab paper towels from the machine BEFORE washing their hands, like thanks... assholes. then there's the usual walking out without washing which I see just about every day.

What's worse though is the crazy guy on our floor who talks to himself in the bathrooms/stalls and narrates your every action in whispers as you're taking a leak. it's really ******* sick and awkward and i'm not sure what type of disorder he has but he needs help. he wears terry richardson uncle-****** style glasses too so i know his craziness is probably compounded in some way. good thing there's another bathroom down the hall...

aphextwin07

Reaction score
oh, and people who eat disgusting ******* fish that smells like stale tuna at their desk and smell up the ENTIRE floor with that ****... gross.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
i always try to be courteous in the public restrooms. even if i have to use a toilet to urinate, i would wipe down the seat if i accidentally splattered any. of course i would make sure no one would be sitting next to my stall or i would be more careful.

there's this one guy on our floor from a different company who always leaves his used paper towels crumbled up on the sink area. the trash bin is right behind it. why not just toss it there? why does he have to leave it at the sink area where im trying to use the faucet?

doesnt make sense to me why anyone would do anything like this because they know someone would clean up after them. if i find that guy i will voice my irritation towards him.

HitMan009

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mintyfresh
Boogers are usual decorations along the walls above the urinals at work.

WTF? Do you work in the same building I work in?

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There are a couple of people where I work who I refuse to have lunch with. They eat with their mouths wide open and have food all over their faces. These are guys who are not at my level, and therefore easy for me to avoid. Pigs.

mink31

Reaction score
A classmate of mine has a tendency to use what must amount to a mile of toilet paper every time he *****. One time, I was in the stall next to him and I counted no less than 20 times that he would unroll and tear, until I felt too uncomfortable just sitting there and had get to GTFO. (All the while, he continued his ritual.)

Recently, I realized that he uses all that TP to cushion his porcelain throne--wrapping it like a mummy and leaving the janitor to clean the soggy mess up every day.

Perhaps the worst part is that he happens to be one of my good buddies...

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a co-worker who doesn't flush the urinal and won't wash his hands afterwards. Even when somebody is in there. He also doesn't close the stall door when he is dropping a duece. And I should know, I've accidently started to walk into use that stall twice and caught him there handling his business. The first time it happened, his response was, "sorry, I guess I should've shut the door." Ya think? Ever since then, I usually avoid that bathroom altogether and if I do go in, I look down towards the floor to see if I see feet in an open stall.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads