1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Two (2) Robert Talbott Carmel men's shirts 4XB XXXXL Big

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by TheNeedMachine, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNeedMachine

TheNeedMachine Well-Known Member

Offered is a lot of two (2) Robert Talbott men's shirts. Both sized 4XB.

Long-sleeve, button-down. Hidden collar buttons. Both shirts are 100% cotton.
    Both shirts have one pocket on left chest. Both shirts are in excellent gently used condition - button holes are still very tight and not stretched out, collars and points are sharp.
    No issues - no stains, no holes, no rips, no tears, no smells.

Measurements when laid flat:
    • Chest (P-to-P straight across): 32"
    • Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 23.5"
    • Length (collar seam to bottom, straight down): 37.5"
    • Shoulders (seam to seam, straight across): 26.5"

Price includes Priority Mail + Delivery Confirmation to US addresses.

Returns accepted if not as described, and I attempt to describe accurately and provide representative images.
    I cannot accept returns for frivolous reasons, but I do stand behind what I sell 100% - full refund of purchase price and shipping costs both ways if not as described in listing text and images.

My eBay feedback can be found here, showing 680+ 100% positive feedback.

Thank you for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.