1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

    We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

    We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

    Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

    Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net


    The Styleforum Team

    Dismiss Notice

Turned edge on suit jacket collar

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by supremoak, May 12, 2013.

  1. supremoak

    supremoak Member

    May 9, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    What is the official, "tailor speak" for this suit jacket feature?


    A small piece of fabric that's turned, and is sewn over the felt.

    Thank you.

Share This Page

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by