1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Truman Boot Co Burgundy Chromepak Boot 8.5US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by varsityreds0123, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varsityreds0123

varsityreds0123 Well-Known Member

I hate myself for selling these, but my dog needs to undergo an operation so I need money for the vet. We humans are so sentimental for our pets, you know how it is!

These are an absolutely stunning pair of Burgundy Chromepak Boot in 8.5 US used once for 5 minutes outside, made by the rising company in the boot game.

They feature a Dainite sole, with speed hooks, unstructured toe, and rawhide as well as regular laces.

These boots are HAND lasted, making them a highly durable and quality piece of footwear.

The burgundy color is eye-popping, and its color varies depending on the light - from a deep burgundy, to a dark brown, for instance.

These are about $100 less than they would be new.

Truman Boot generally suggests ordering true to size, and I would agree.
    These will be shipped out in the trademark Truman Boot Co tote bag it came with.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  2. wklq76a

wklq76a Well-Known Member

Wish you good luck with the sale but handlasting and Goodyear welting are not mutually exclusive processes, as is implied in your listing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.