1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

True religion brand jeans

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Chimes, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Chimes

Chimes Member

Any thoughts on them? If you own a pair, are they true to size?

2. quill

quill Well-Known Member

To heck with the jeans; I'm more interested in your nurse.. (Er...no, I don't own a pair...)

3. imageWIS

imageWIS Well-Known Member

Yes, tell us about her, for instance does she use Gucci crocodile spanking paddles? [​IMG] Jon.

4. quill

quill Well-Known Member

We're terrible. The poor fellow needs help, and we turn his need into mockery. Okay; I feel better. Now...tell us about your nurse. [​IMG]

5. Chimes

Chimes Member

[​IMG] My avatar is a pic of the lovely Miss Kittin. (electropop singer)

6. quill

quill Well-Known Member

Thank you, chimes. And on the subject of jeans..........great genes. [​IMG]

7. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Well-Known Member

I've heard about these recently. I tried to find out a little bit about them, but their website is still under construction. I'd also like to know something about them if anyone can help.

8. VMan

VMan Well-Known Member

There are two stores near my University that carry this brand. However, these are the sorts of stores that are full-price for most of the year, and when they do have end-of-season clearance sales, it's usually only 30% off. I only purchase things at below full retail price, so needless to say I don't own any of these jeans. I have, however, checked them out.

Anyway, the stores that sell these jeans also sell PDC, Seven, Diesel, J. Lindeberg, G-Star, Energie, Chip & Pepper, etc. True Religion is similar in fit to the aforementioned jeans I believe. The cuts I saw were all slimmer-fit boot cut. No idea if they are true to size, though. The washes were okay - nothing to brag about. I would take PDC any day over TR. One of the TR jeans had a neat pocket design...I believe the back pockets buttoned up. I would just say they are jumping on the premium-jean bandwagon though, but then again I have only seen a few models, and have not purchased/tried them on.

9. quill

quill Well-Known Member

Thank you gentlemen, for lifting this topic back up on to a plane of higher existence and respectable moral values. 'Scuse me while I go wipe the drool off my face. [​IMG]

10. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

The founder has been around for a long time. He tends to switch product lines a lot - from Jefri jeans to Hippie jeans and now to True Religion jeans - which use great denim, and I think is his best effort to date.