1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

True Blood

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Mauro, Jun 14, 2009.

1. TRINI

TRINI Well-Known Member

Have you not been watching the show at all?

2. Saturdays

Saturdays Well-Known Member

True Blood will be awesome again once we get to see a 10-13 yr old psycho vampire that eats frozen blood in icicle form.

Picture it.

Oh and she has pigtails and wears a schoolgirl uniform. Blonde, and is creepy.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  3. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Show has been shit this season. Its like Twilight-lite + crazy spirit shit that nobody cares about. That whole Mexican scene was a waste of 20 minutes.

4. KitAkira

KitAkira Well-Known Member

Those were-panthers need to come back pronto mama panther was one hot, psychoass bitch

5. gort

gort Well-Known Member

I find myself not really caring at all about this show now. It's the last thing I watch on my DVR after Entourage even. :(

6. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Well-Known Member

i really hope these last few episodes is the buildup of a jessica hamby sex scene.......that is if she didn't perish

7. PrimusPilus

PrimusPilus Well-Known Member

For most of this season, I've been wearing a WTF? expression on my face. I'm sick of Twilight Eric, sick of Tara always whining about shit, Pam should have killed her. I kept thinking last night, "Why doesn't Bill just send his human mercenaries to kill the possessed Marnie from a few hundred yards away with a sniper rifle?" I just wonder what crazy shit they'll have next season. On the bright side, there hasn't been anymore fairies this season.

8. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

If not for Sookies tittays, that might have been the single worst hour of TV ever.

9. sinnedk

sinnedk Well-Known Member

yeah that episode felt awfully long

10. yjeezle

yjeezle Well-Known Member

just started watching this... i'm on season 2...

when the creepy brownhaired lady screamed "NO ONE NEEDED NEW TOWELS" was lol-worthy.

11. indesertum

indesertum Well-Known Member

Any guesses as to what the doll is all about?

12. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Well-Known Member

Or the crazy black lady singing in french?

13. gort

gort Well-Known Member

Last night's episode was pretty good. I am glad it didn't suck as I was about to give up on true blood (maybe :lol: )

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  14. GQgeek

GQgeek Well-Known Member

Eric is turning gay. He needs to get his memory back soon. I'm going to assume jessica won't die since they can't kill off the hottest girl on the show.

15. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Well-Known Member

A friend of mine and I were discussing the episode last night. There's no way they'd kill off Jessica, so we've postulated that Jason shot Bill's guard and ran to the door to tackle Jessica. However, what she does to him afterwards is questionable.

16. NorCal

NorCal Well-Known Member

Lame. Show is loosing its charm. Need better and fewer story lines, more humor, and less navel gazing.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  17. Saturdays

Yeah. It really needs to shape up, and fast.

18. gladhands

gladhands Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually kill Jessica off because Deborah Ann Woll is aging visibly. She can't actually pass for 17 now, and in a season or two, she's going to be able to pass or 30.

19. Saturdays

aaah i am sure they can fix aging.. its HBO afterall, they do some pretty insane effects, that you normally see in Film, for TV

20. countdemoney

countdemoney Well-Known Member

Given the other plot holes in the average episode of True Blood, I don't see her age being a factor, but it would be pretty funny if they ever gave that as a reason. He career taking off would be a different factor. . .