1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

True Blood

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Mauro, Jun 14, 2009.

1. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Well-Known Member

2. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

60" LED is not kind to anna paquin's complexion.

3. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Was it the vampire king who killed the vikings? sort of sounded like him.

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

Was it the vampire king who killed the vikings? sort of sounded like him.

This is certainly the conclusion we're supposed to draw. Particularly given the were/vamp partnership.

5. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Well-Known Member

show was pretty good last night. next week's looks like a blood bath.

tara was annoying as usual. she got about 10-15 minutes of unnecessary screen time. please kill her off. don't understand jason's story line at all.

6. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

This is certainly the conclusion we're supposed to draw. Particularly given the were/vamp partnership.
    I figured as much. I wonder when we'll finally find out what the hell is going on with Sooks and her magic blue hands.

7. Piobaire

Yeah, the occassionaly blue hands thing is getting tiring, particularly since the Vamps seem to know something about it. Also, Tara must die and so must the guy that has abducted her.

8. willpower

willpower Well-Known Member

I always enjoy the Erik flashbacks.

9. TRINI

TRINI Well-Known Member

Watch how fast I type 'motherfucker'. Let me delete it. Now watch me type it again.
    I almost died laughing.

10. NorCal

NorCal Well-Known Member

show was pretty good last night. next week's looks like a blood bath.

tara was annoying as usual. she got about 10-15 minutes of unnecessary screen time. please kill her off. don't understand jason's story line at all.

I have a feeling that chick J is trying to bang will end up being a creature of some sort and perhaps tie into the sookie/jason genealogy thread some how.

Really liked the last episode, the weres killing Erik's dad and his being a viking king was a very, very good plot twist and a perfect example of why this show is more than tits and blood. Well written and unforced.

I really like the Franklin character, he makes a great bad guy.

11. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Well-Known Member

next episode we will probably find out the story of Eric being turned. Flashback from last year was that Godric turned him after a "battle". regardless i really enjoy the backstories of the vampires, especially eric's

12. Baron

Baron Well-Known Member

Yes that chick is some kind of wood nymph or fairy or something. I'm very curious to know what kind of power Sookie is harboring. I love the ancient vamp flashbacks, too.

13. Piobaire

next episode we will probably find out the story of Eric being turned. Flashback from last year was that Godric turned him after a "battle". regardless i really enjoy the backstories of the vampires, especially eric's

The killing of Eric's father by the vamp king rather put me off. I figure it is too contrived that the same dood, 1k years ago, had run ins with two such powerful vamps and one decided to turn him.

14. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Yes that chick is some kind of wood nymph or fairy or something. I'm very curious to know what kind of power Sookie is harboring. I love the ancient vamp flashbacks, too.
    I think I remember reading that she was some sort of panther or tiger or some shit. In the books that is. No idea what she'll be on the show.

15. Baron

Baron Well-Known Member

The killing of Eric's father by the vamp king rather put me off. I figure it is too contrived that the same dood, 1k years ago, had run ins with two such powerful vamps and one decided to turn him.

He wasn't a random dude though, he was a king.

16. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    I m waiting fro the new chick to morph. Still love me some jessica.

17. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Well-Known Member

In the books Sookie is suppose to be a descendant of fairies/is a fairy herself or something like that.
    And
    I have a feeling that chick J is trying to bang will end up being a creature of some sort and perhaps tie into the sookie/jason genealogy thread some how.
    I think I remember reading that she was some sort of panther or tiger or some shit. In the books that is. No idea what she'll be on the show.
    From The Southern Vampire Mysteries Wiki

18. grundletaint

grundletaint Well-Known Member

no wonder she doesn't drink sprite

19. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
  20. willpower

willpower Well-Known Member

no wonder she doesn't drink sprite

And that she always looks anemic