1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Trip to Atlanta (Nashville, Birmingham) -- Mens Clothiers?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by RocketCity, May 8, 2013.

1. RocketCity

RocketCity Active Member

Thanks, Dereck. The misses and I love to honkytonk in Nashville (Broadway and Commerce streets have bar after bar of GREAT musicians of all genres), but haven't been shopping there. I'd love to check out Levy's and will give you a shout next trip through.

2. RocketCity

RocketCity Active Member

Thanks much, Flake. It is only a matter of time before my travels take me through B'ham. I haven't figured out that city yet.

3. Moloch38

Moloch38 Well-Known Member

I grew up there and am about to move back. Tons of great restaurants and entertainment, definitely a great town.

4. dieselman89

dieselman89 Well-Known Member

Is H Stockton any good for suits? I just noticed this store in Lenox Mall.

5. pinkpanther

pinkpanther Well-Known Member

They carry Samuelsohn, Hickey Freeman and Oxxford (at least those are the ones I know about). They have 3 or 4 locations in the Atlanta area.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  6. dieselman89

dieselman89 Well-Known Member

Sounds solid. Will def have to visit them.