1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Tricker's Burnished Espresso Brogue Derby Shoes, 9.5 UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by iluvatar, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iluvatar

iluvatar Well-Known Member

I am selling a hardly worn pair of Tricker’s Burnished Espresso short wings, size 9.5 UK. These are the model from Sierra Trading Post. They are similar to the Bourton, but they are on a different last and they have flat welt. I only wore them outside once, so they are still in excellent condition. They are a bit too wide for me, unfortunately. I will include all original packaging, including the shoe box, shoe bags, felt box liner, etc. I accept payment via PayPal, and the price includes shipping CONUS. PM me about costs for international shipping. Price drop from $260 to $230.

- Size: 9.5 UK
    - Last: W2298
    - Upper: Burnished Espresso Calfskin
    - Sole: Dainite

A note one sizing: I'm a pretty solid 10 US, and these are just a little roomy. According to the Tricker's website, the last on these runs a little smaller than the 4444/4497 lasts they usually use for their country shoes.

Here is the link to the STP page for more information, though the pictured model is in a different color:
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/tr...ip-derby-shoes-brogue-welted-for-men~p~18891/

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.