1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Travel: Paris v. Tokyo

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by bsyde82, Dec 9, 2013.

1. bsyde82

bsyde82 Well-Known Member

If I had roughly one week, traveling with a very small group. Interested in SF type things. Would probably be mid 2014.

Anyone who's been to both in recent times, can you give me a brief pros and cons rundown? I would think costs are pretty comparable.

I lean towards Tokyo b/c I've always dreamt of having full access to all the JP brands, and it has a certain mystique that appeals more to me. But I have friends that always rave about Paris.

Any thoughts/input/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Trompe le Monde

Trompe le Monde Well-Known Member

Tokyo. Better food. More eclectic styles. Not as dirty and smelly as Paris.

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

These two places have nothing to do with each other. Maybe you can compromise and go to the Beijing World Park?

4. bsyde82

bsyde82 Well-Known Member

I'm not trying to choose between what I believe to be similar places. Just two international destinations with that high fashion/food/culture etc etc. Asking if I had to choose one, which one?

5. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

Tokyo is styleforum as fuck. Go.