1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Well-Known Member

Why was WifeSex moved to DT?

2. skalogre

skalogre Well-Known Member

Amazed it stayed "free range" for as long as it did, frankly [​IMG]. Not a bad idea, imho.

3. j

j Well-Known Member

I don't know about either the douche thing or the wifesex thing. You'll have to wait until whoever did that speaks up.

4. Douglas

Douglas Well-Known Member

What's with all the thread titles/new threads in DT today? Bumped even Conne's gf off the front page.

5. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Well-Known Member

I want ShyBoy banned for his obsession with Chronos' hair. Yes, I am going to put him on ignore in a minute but I would still like him banned for past offenses against my sensibility and taste.

I will second this. Wasn't shyboy banned before anyway?

6. adversity04

adversity04 Well-Known Member

What's with all the thread titles/new threads in DT today? Bumped even Conne's gf off the front page.

The answer to that lies in DT.

7. Teacher

Teacher Well-Known Member

I was surprised by this as well.

8. robertorex

robertorex Well-Known Member

I will second this. Wasn't shyboy banned before anyway?

Yeah, I think he used to post as Pee.

9. MrG

MrG Well-Known Member

On This Lonely Road, Tryin' to Make it Home
    I was surprised by this as well.

I would also like to know. I was impressed with the ability of posters to keep it on topic given the subject matter, I was a little surprised it was moved. For once there's a generally intelligent discussion of sex on SF, and it winds up in the DT toilet.

10. dah328

dah328 Well-Known Member

The level of dumb/immaturity in that thread leads me to believe that certain posters shouldn't be allowed pointed objects or be permitted to cross streets without immediate adult supervision. Hooray for DT's general dumbing down of the entire forum.

11. MrG

MrG Well-Known Member

The level of dumb/immaturity in that thread leads me to believe that certain posters shouldn't be allowed pointed objects or be permitted to cross streets without immediate adult supervision. Hooray for DT's general dumbing down of the entire forum.

Looks more like bad apples spoiling the bunch. There were definitely some pretty awful posts in that thread, but most kept it on topic. It seemed to me like a legitimate question. Apparently on SF sex=DT, regardless of actual content.

12. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Well-Known Member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Apparently on SF sex=DT, regardless of actual content.

Who died and made you Dr. Phil?

13. MrG

MrG Well-Known Member

Who died and made you Dr. Phil?

Dr. Laura. She died. He took over for her. I took over for him. How's that workin' out for ya?

14. dah328

dah328 Well-Known Member

Looks more like bad apples spoiling the bunch. There were definitely some pretty awful posts in that thread, but most kept it on topic. It seemed to me like a legitimate question. Apparently on SF sex=DT, regardless of actual content.
    Meh, any moderately-socialized adult should know the answer to that question.

15. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

Meh, any moderately-socialized adult should know the answer to that question.

How do you keep getting up for the same chick after all these years?
    Do you commonly fantasize about other women/men/animals while having sex to "keep it fresh"?
    Have you tried experimenting with weird shit like S&M and anal a lot to spice things up?
    Has the declined sexual frequency been a result of you losing interest or her?

Do you drink with your wife? If you do, does it feel like the good old days when you used to get really frisky once you had a few drinks with a hotty and can't wait to bang her? Or has even the excitement of drunk sex been deadened by saggy boobs and the same old puss?

Has her mollusk become significantly looser after childbirth?

How are these not valid questions to ask of people in marriage? Granted, while most of the relationship advice/threads here is incredibly laughable and more immature than a fart joke, these are pretty good questions that I'd imagine a lot of people have before marriage.

16. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Well-Known Member

How are these not valid questions to ask of people in marriage? Granted, while most of the relationship advice/threads here is incredibly laughable and more immature than a fart joke, these are pretty good questions that I'd imagine a lot of people have before marriage.

I admit I could have kept the language more PG / less jokey, but the ideas behind it were serious.

17. philosophe

philosophe Well-Known Member

Just look at the misogynist language Metrostyles used in formulating the questions. Get it?

18. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Stuff that is not in DT or CE get caught by google, and we want the forum to be family friendly, sort of. Or at least, we don't want the forum to be the first hit on google search of certain terms.

In other news, dcdenim was erased. If you are going to be an idiot, insult other members, and contribute nothing but attitude, you are not welcome on this forum. Bye.

19. why

why Well-Known Member

ShyBoy is still here?

There should be a toll of five brain cells required to read his posts. Unfortunately I can't avoid him and unwittingly end up getting taxed five brain cells instead.

20. Vintage Gent

Vintage Gent Well-Known Member

What happened to the DT DB semis? [​IMG] [​IMG]

I promise I had nothing to do with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.