• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Kwilk needs to experience the drunk tank (for newbies: the temporary ban). My old home away from home!

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Kwilk needs to experience the drunk tank (for newbies: the temporary ban). My old home away from home!
ya, he's sleepin in your bed tonight Mike.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
Gee, I was just thinking it should be pinned in DT.

Perhaps merged with west24's extremely drink thread

riverrun2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by riverrun2
I'm already a member (riverrun) but my browser is no longer autologging me on, I've long ago forgot my password and my email address has changed so I'm up a creek. Tried the 'contract the administrator' option with no success/reply so I reregistered. I'd appreciate help getting access to my existing account though, as I assume its taboo to retain two (I've already been called a sock puppet...wouldn't want to become a sock puppet for a sock puppet) and don't want to lose PMs, CEss pool access (although I should probably rethink that one), et al.

Any help from one of the powers-that-be?

None of the mods able to help on this?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The wiki was acting weird and using up a lot of resources a while back so I disabled it, and now it is redirecting strangely. I will look into this - we may have to go to a different wiki system or something.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Ha, was my post deleted?

YOU CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH, SEATTLE CREATIVE RECORDING COMMUNITY!

Haha... oh, its hidden. Trust me. It's hidden very well.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
The Dimension limits for this filetype are 120 x 120. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 200 x 200.

I am trying to change my avatar back to what is was yesterday or the day before but I keep getting the above message. Did something change oris this just a glitch? I tried other avatars that I had used before so I know they fit (or they have grown somehow) but none of them work anymore, I just keep getting that message.

edit: I'm guessing this is just a new rule. I found one small enough to fit.

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^ new forum rules I'm afraid, anyone that changes their avatar to the jolly roger is destined to be stuck with the damn thing for ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics