1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irond Will

Irond Will Well-Known Member

princemarko has been deep-sixed. Remember, advocating violent action will get you gone.

Fok.

Thanks. That guy was getting kind of creepy, and no matter how many times people claimed they were just jokes, they scanned more like fantasies.

2. hossoso

hossoso Well-Known Member

Thanks. That guy was getting kind of creepy, and no matter how many times people claimed they were just jokes, they scanned more like fantasies.

I wonder if it was his comment about hunting down and shooting liberals? For some reason that pissed me off, normally that type of shit is easy to ignore. Maybe it was just the way he phrased it...I noticed he never did have a comeback to my response though.

3. texas_jack

texas_jack Well-Known Member

princemarko has been deep-sixed. Remember, advocating violent action will get you gone.

Fok.

I must have good judgment because the only two people I've had on ignore were later banned.

4. Alter

Alter Well-Known Member

I must have good judgment because the only two people I've had on ignore were later banned.

If you had good judgment your post count would be above 0,000.

Bwahahahahaha [​IMG]

5. texas_jack

If you had good judgment your post count would be above 0,000.

Bwahahahahaha [​IMG]

an early indescretion.

6. T4phage

T4phage Well-Known Member

What happened to my PMS thread?
    There was no nOOds, bivalves,traps etc?
    Last post I saw was a hilarious email posted by Lady Canuker.. quite informative.

Did someone queer it up or got all sandy vagoo over it?

7. j

j Well-Known Member

Stop starting disgusting threads. I'm not sure why that's hard to understand. Guess we'll have to start timing people out left and right until they figure it out.

8. T4phage

T4phage Well-Known Member

9. RJman

RJman Well-Known Member

=(
    What the hell happened to you?

10. gdl203

gdl203 Well-Known Member

+1 [​IMG]

11. Lady Canuker

Lady Canuker Well-Known Member

I didn't think it was bad, but my sense of humor is...well...a little odd. Good to know for future reference though as to what is and isn't ok.

12. Alter

Alter Well-Known Member

The timing of the site maintenance really interferes with my end-of-the-workday-surfing. It is probably the middle of the night for most of you but it is always around 5:30pm here in Japan that the site seems to freeze up. I usually spend the afternoon thinking of stunning and witty replies and then, when I try to post them it takes so long for the pages to load that it times out. [​IMG]

13. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Well-Known Member

The timing of the site maintenance really interferes with my end-of-the-workday-surfing. It is probably the middle of the night for most of you but it is always around 5:30pm here in Japan that the site seems to freeze up. I usually spend the afternoon thinking of stunning and witty replies and then, when I try to post them it takes so long for the pages to load that it times out. [​IMG]

I experience exactly the same problem consistently.

14. VKK3450

VKK3450 Well-Known Member

Way to set expectations

K

15. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

Same [​IMG] Asia crew demands justice!

16. texas_jack

+1 [​IMG]

"What the fuck happened to you, man? Shit, your ass used to be beautiful!"
    ---Ordell Robbie

17. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

Bluemagic's conservative thread has become too off-topic and directly ad hominem, so it has been squirreled.

.... remember, don't advocate violent action!

18. Flimsychicken

Flimsychicken Well-Known Member

Im not sure if this is the place for such a post, but can a Mod please inform newer members that it is inappropriate to have 6 different threads for 6 individual items? This is especially inappropriate when the 6 threads are occupying the front page. Thanks, and if this is the wrong forum, sorry.

19. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Well-Known Member

Who whacked the "Magic Blue Pills: What Makes People Without ED Take Them?" thread? I was looking forward to that one.....

20. haganah

haganah Well-Known Member

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=104592 This is ridiculous. Lately there are a ton of new members and even old members who should know better who are ruining sales threads. Can the bad posts be erased from there and users warned/banned?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.