1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Tower bridge shoes-experiences?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Bic Pentameter, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Bic Pentameter

Bic Pentameter Well-Known Member

A recent thread involved difficulties finding comfortable shoes. I've ordered shoes via the web (Shipton, CT, Pediwear), but have never tried Tower Bridge Shoes. I wonder if anyone else has. Does the service appear worth the price? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....y=11503 Bic

2. MikeF

MikeF Well-Known Member

Looks very interesting... if you land up ordering from them, let us know how it goes. Bespoke shoes are of particular appeal to me given the 3/4 size difference between my left and right feet and the fact that I'm having difficulty as of late finding shoes narrow enough in the back but wide enough in the front.

3. comrade

comrade Well-Known Member

They went out of business years ago.

4. GBR

GBR Well-Known Member

No one was suggesting otherwise surely?