1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Top quality belts

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by foto010101, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Qualitypassion

Qualitypassion Member

I already wrote it on another discussion, Adriano Meneghetti belts I think are top quality

2. Bonney

Bonney Well-Known Member

What about Anderson´s? I think they make good belts

3. leogeo

leogeo Member

Can you help identify the belt
    [​IMG]

4. Dandy Wonka

Dandy Wonka Well-Known Member

I had a belt from Berluti that I wore almost every day for five years before it split on the top and bottom.

5. OzWino

OzWino Well-Known Member

So what are all the cool kids wearing now days with regards to belt width? I realise its personal preference, sometimes it seems they are WAY to skinny or wide for the style of trousers.

What width do you wear?

6. aDrummingDude

aDrummingDude Well-Known Member

I have a Fossil belt which has lasted almost 15 years and just won't wear out. I remember buying it in a pinch from Walmart in St George Utah upon discovering I hadn't packed a brown belt. It, with regular use, has outlasted every other belt I have owned, including some that cost 10x what it did.

I've learned my lesson, and only buy inexpensive belts now. If its a crap shoot anyway, I'd rather put the money toward things with known quality, and leave the designer belts for the label whores.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014