1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Tool for concert dates of your favorite bands?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by idfnl, Dec 13, 2011.

1. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

Is there a website or tool out there that aggregates concert dates for bands?

There are 100 bands I'd love to see but I dont have time or patience to search their individual websites looking for a show.

Is there a tool out there that I can enter all my favorite bands and let me know when a show comes into my area to see that band?

Thanks all

2. moffy

moffy Well-Known Member

not exactly what you're looking for, but are you familiar with last.fm? it's basically a service that tracks everything you listen to on itunes or your ipod. then based off your listens, it lets you know when your favorite artists are playing a show in your area.

3. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

I think I found an interesting tool, I am trying out SongKick. Seems to have all the capabilities I outlined in the OP.

http://www.songkick.com/

Has an online presence and an mobile app.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  4. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

5. il_colonnello

il_colonnello Well-Known Member