1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. skeen7908

skeen7908 Well-Known Member

Well this latest development clearly demonstrates that the only way to get a response, let alone a solution, is to threaten his restaurant business in some fashion

He logged on pretty quickly once people started attacking the facebook page, didn't he?

You all know what to do to get answers now, and how to make sure you get your jackets/refunds

2. Understatesman

Understatesman Well-Known Member

3. S0LJAH

S0LJAH Well-Known Member

Simple one drew for those of use not filling this thread with bullshit bitching etc, what months orders are you up to for certain products...leathers, ma-1, toj0 etc means those of us with pending orders know where we stand a little

4. hokuto

hokuto Well-Known Member

Putting it generously, if you believe everything Drew says and assume he's been working hard on a way to give refunds. It's still incredibly bad customer service to not have told the people who asked for refunds, all of this months ago.

5. misterswag

misterswag Well-Known Member

No one has to get crazy yet, let drew speak his piece.

I have to say, the business as usual answers don't lead to a lot of confidence. As Dieworkwear states, we'd like a bit more communication and assurance the orders are being made. Eager to see the "grey list" and to hear timelines for when the last batches of the orders will be finished.

Please speak to the wallets/ outstanding day packs when you get a chance!

I do have to say that the refund thing sounds fishy. If there were funds in the account, wouldn't the chargeback have gone through? Surely you could have refunded from a separate account no?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  6. overtone

overtone Well-Known Member

Hi Drew,

a) In December, you asked us to confirm addresses and items ordered, at which point you told me you had made the trousers for me, but in the wrong size (I had changed the sizing through Charly shortly after ordering). Have the new trousers been produced and when can I expect them?

b) Are you still taking spot transfers? How do we know if our item is in production or has been produced now that Charly is not managing the emails?

7. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

misterswag, is your first name Natalie or Nicolai?

8. misterswag

Lol, the order was placed under the name Natalie

1 person likes this.
  9. impolyt_one

Natalie, I think it was shipped with all of them but I'd have to go through the shipping archive to check. Give me some time to confirm as it's all on paper.

10. klonowj

klonowj Well-Known Member

Drew can you please check your pm. Thanks

11. cellardoors

cellardoors Well-Known Member

Drew (@impolyt_one ) can you speak to Chariy's departure from this sinking ship of turds you call TOJ?

1 person likes this.
  12. Understatesman

Understatesman Well-Known Member

EDIT: Nevermind.

13. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Well-Known Member

Look, shithead. Stop polluting the thread right now with your pointless comments. You don't have anything on order, so let people who actually have money on the line communicate with Drew.

11 people like this.
  14. SloppyJoes

SloppyJoes Well-Known Member

seriously... everyone that has no fight in this... shut the fuck up. He's answering questions right now so listen. You can decide whether or not you want to believe him after he finishes.

15. misterswag

From previous correspondence with Charly, it wasn't sent out in the original batch. You state that I was overlooked on the initial send out. Please do check, I sent along the address in an email/pm. I have not recieved anything.

Really, thanks for checking into this, it's the first time I've gotten any word on it in months. Also, very concerned as the bag hasn't come in. See about the confirmation or shipping # or something, if I need to call to look into this on my end.

16. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Well-Known Member

Man my guy said he can't ship today cause he has to post on style forum :lol

I think Drew is my idol

1 person likes this.
  17. cutemelon

cutemelon Well-Known Member

Hello Drew

I purchased a spot from someone earlier this year and wanted to confirm that this transaction was recorded on your end and also the changes i requested (measurements/jacket size) were recognized. I have pm'd you my email address that was used. You also stated that 85% of the orders were complete, does this mean that they will ship soon? And what is soon if that is indeed the case? Days? Weeks? Months? I think people mostly want to know when they will receive their jackets.

18. impolyt_one

Cutemelon (and anybody henceforth asking status questions) - I need to know your name/any names/email aliases (not the address, but the name that would appear for me to search) involved with your order to be able to search for them. When I said 85% of the orders are complete, that means they are shipped and with their owners. If your order is outstanding it's either late in the queue or been held for some reason (which is what I'll go out today and retrieve and look over)

19. cutemelon

cutemelon Well-Known Member

would this be best to send via pm? email addresses might not want to be disclosed

20. barramundi

barramundi Well-Known Member

@impolyt_one

Is there a way you can talk to Charly to reconsider his departure from TOJ? His expertise with measurements advice is irreplaceable, and I'd really appreciate any effort to talk him into at least answers those kinds of emails for measurements.

Thank you so much for popping in, Drew. It means so much to all of us.

Edit: Can a mod please ban cellardoors? He's a complete waste of time.