1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. klonowj

klonowj Well-Known Member

What's the price on the excella upgrade again?

Is there a big size difference between the regular and the excella zipper teeth? I think I just noticed this.

2. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Well-Known Member

search

3. Matsa

Matsa Well-Known Member

Can't really go wrong with either, the medium whiskey looks like a great color but oxblood 4-zip MDR would be awesome. Silver hardware would really pop on that color.

4. sussi

sussi Well-Known Member

Get a TOJ and you will get a girlfriend too. And you won't need a PS4. And you will be broke forever. :D

5. Matsa

Matsa Well-Known Member

Btw, speaking of 4-zip MDR... Can someone PS one in olive with silver zips? I can't do it myself right now since I'm waiting for a new computer, only got access to crappy ones at my job and the phone. I like 4-zip in pretty much all dark colors and some lighter ones if they're vibrant enough, but I'm not sure about olive. Normally I'm pretty good at picturing how something will look but I'm having a hard time with this for some reason.

1 person likes this.
  6. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Well-Known Member

Hard to fulfill this request, the olive calf varies in color possibly more than any other leather.

7. 5354

5354 Well-Known Member

8. masshi

masshi Well-Known Member

dumb question but did a size 45 with house measurements (as in not custom) used to exist or something?

or is that just what people who had measurements in between a 44 and 46 refer to their jackets as?

9. 5354

5354 Well-Known Member

The latter if my memory serves me correctly.

10. Matsa

Matsa Well-Known Member

I have searched and found nothing that helped me, that's why I asked for a PS. I've probably looked at most pics in the gallery a dozen times by now, and I've gotten about 3/4 through this thread, so believe me when I say that I actually try to do my homework. I'm not the type of person who ask for things if I can do it myself. As for using my imagination, well... I did say that I'm having a hard time picturing this, right?

Not trying to come off as a dick when you're trying to help btw, just to be clear. I've seen the first two links before but the bottom one is actually useful and I haven't seen it before. Thanks a lot for that one. :)

And I've already ordered an olive calf MDR (3-zip) in early january, just trying to get some ideas out of my system while I still have time to make changes.

Yea I guess you're right but since I've seen some pretty good shops in this thread I figured I'd ask. Anyway, if that 2010-DR is as close as I'll get I'm fine with it.

The fact that the olive varies so much is actually the reason for my problem. To me, 4-zip is a bit of a hit or miss, I love it in black, dark brown, red etc but hate it in most greys. Like I said before, I can easily picture burgundy being awesome as a 4-zip but with olive I just don't know. :/

Anyway, I'll probably just stay with the 3-zip since I'm certain I'll like that.

11. raags

raags Well-Known Member

Anyone got Black/Black TOJ0 tracking recently? If so, when did you order?

12. Steel28

Steel28 Well-Known Member

Just received my A-2 tracking. Order date June 28.

13. Joona

Joona Well-Known Member

^ Nice! Did you order black or brown / goat or lamb A-2?

14. Steel28

Steel28 Well-Known Member

Thanks, black lamb.

15. rbnman

rbnman Well-Known Member

Just got tracking. ordered 31st July - wool ma-1 + womens bcdr. Have no idea if both jackets are included or just 1 of them.

16. Melbush

Melbush Well-Known Member

Going for the oxblood Minimalist rider and the Varsity. I'll be a broke but happy man.
    For the varsity, what's the best colourway? Navy/blac, navy/grey, black/black?

17. PawnchYoFace

PawnchYoFace Well-Known Member

it existed
    http://alexhong.net/archive/web/2009/toj/2.3/
    someone made a cache version of their old site

18. killjoy32

killjoy32 Active Member

Had a pleasant surprise when I awoke: tracking on my brown lamb A-2 (ordered 6/21).

19. ColmDawson

ColmDawson Well-Known Member

Waiting for a women's BCDR here, no e-mail (ordered 22nd July). Might be the MA-1 so!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  20. spicycho

spicycho Well-Known Member

Grey body/black sleeves or black/black