1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. smashwindow

smashwindow Well-Known Member

I would size up if you have broad shoulders.

1 person likes this.
  2. buran

buran Well-Known Member

Got this a few weeks ago, haven't had much chance to wear it due to weather. Suede is super soft, feels nice. Fit not perfect but I still enjoy it. Most noticeable by the neck for me but I couldn't see it in the pictures even before I blurred my face out. It might look like it pulls a bit to create the x at the bottom but I think that's more my belt being fat than me. Also think it looks better buttoned than unbuttoned.

[​IMG]

It is the season for wearing this though, and I like that.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
    7 people like this.
  3. reedobandito

reedobandito Well-Known Member

Dude, that's easily top 3 best bball sizings i've seen...stop nitpicking and enjoy!

4. buran

buran Well-Known Member

I enjoy the fit, but it's not perfect. Had I ordered mtm I wouldn't have wanted the next exactly like it is now. Saying this doesn't mean much since I've removed the neck, but if you look at the picture second from right you can kinda see a black line and that's close to my neck...

Anyways, I guess I'm a bit of why mtm is going away. I've never gone for a full mtm jacket so it shouldn't affect me that much as long as adjustable lengths exist. I think I've thought of the non-mtm jackets as slightly safer and easier to wear. Full leather seems scary to me.

5. palma

palma Well-Known Member

God lusting over getting this. Wish it was plaing and without ribbing at the hem and cuffs.... :deadhorse:

Also, if anyone is interested in selling a 2010 moto see my sig

6. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial

Drew give us some shearling updates. I'm wearing mine right now with sleeves rolled upwirh only a tee at like level five biohazard status after 20 hours if travel and it feels incredible. Send me some of your hair this is what TOJ was made for

Freal tho this is what TOJ was made for

1 person likes this.
  7. conceptionist

conceptionist Well-Known Member

I think it fits you well for being otr.
    Arms could be half an inch longer and the neck looks a bit small. The left shoulders looks to be hanging a tiny bit. Also, bear in mind that suede might not have the same give as wool (that one is wool right?) so you may want a bigger chest.

Ask Charly.

8. smashwindow

1 person likes this.
  9. Notverystylish

Notverystylish Active Member

How long did it take for the tracking number to start working for you guys? I received it on Friday, and 3 days later, EMS still doesn't have anything under the tracking number. Should it take this long?

10. smashwindow

Check track-trace.com then if that doesn't work confirm you have the right number from Charly, last time Dan made a mistake and sent the wrong number, either way jacket should be at your house soon.

11. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Well-Known Member

Im not sure a plokhov overcoat will actually function as an overcoat :eek:
    I need to actually fit a blazer underneath; toj fishtail seems like a great option.

12. TWorksheets

TWorksheets Well-Known Member

I've got a TOJ fishtail Snow and frankly it's pretty heavy to be wearing over a blazer. The shear weight + raglan style shoulders might mess up the shoulder padding on a blazer (not that I've tried b/c mines too small now)

13. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Well-Known Member

Alright, I'll take your word for it :satisfied:

14. I don't know. Leon wasn't even in Resident Evil 5.

15. Notverystylish

Notverystylish Active Member

This worked! Couldn't find it on the official EMS site for some reason. Thanks.

16. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

It's an alright fit, but a little tight imo, at least for the sleeves. Since that's a ribbed hem jacket, the body measurements are probably ok for a rider, but the sleeves are smaller proportionally than what one would want for the rider. Charly can adjust; from what I see of your lower body I think you might want to go just a bit bigger for the jacket to go with your proportions.

17. afixedpoint

afixedpoint Well-Known Member

Possible to properly rock a black moto/rider without a wardrobe of blacks/greys? Most of the staples I have are navy/brown/olive (I know, boring)

I would like to get a black moto/ but a navy calf one might be a more sensible option

18. gong

gong Well-Known Member

I really hope my Moto is in this weeks shipment [​IMG]

19. omgcookielol

omgcookielol Well-Known Member

You shouldnt need a grayscale wardrobe to wear a black moto/rider. I think that most dudes pair their black leather with a white tee, and some blue jeans most of the time.

Those black leather fits only get weird (imo) when dudes ordered them with black hardware to wear with faded jeans, beat down white sneakers, and a tee.

1 person likes this.
  20. smashwindow

Have you considered dark brown goat?