1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Tindaro de Luca

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kcheng, Oct 12, 2006.

1. kcheng

kcheng Well-Known Member

Read an article today about an Italian suitmaker by the name of Tindaro de Luca. I have never heard of the brand, nor could I find any info on the maker, but the article seemed to suggest the quality of construction was exceptional.. beyond that of the likes of Kiton and Attolini.

Given that Kiton prices in at about US$4k in Japan, Tindaro de Luca seems to start pricing in at about double that and beyond.. I know that price is not something to go by for comparison, but I can't help but to be a little curious..

Any ideas? Is there a website?

K