• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Time for another game of...

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HOLY COW. Everything is wrong with that picture. He looks like a castoff from that Lorenzo Llamas series "Renegade".

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he could be in Matrix if he did not wear blue shirt.

spatten

Reaction score
I would say he is just a bit early for Halloween
smile.gif

bryce330

Reaction score
I've long suspected that the International Male catalog is some kind of elaborate joke. I just can't see people wearing stuff like this or this or (god forbid) this. I'm sure they sell a few of these outfits to NBA players and Elton John impersonators, but I can't understand how they could possibly sell enough to stay in business (especially considering the cheap prices).

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The scary thing is that you folks know about this website
wink.gif

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Know thy enemy

jcusey

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The scary thing is that you folks know about this website
wink.gif
Of course we know about it. Subscribe to GQ or Esquire or anything else that has anything remotely to do with men's clothes, and sooner or later, you'll get your very own International Male catalogue. I happen to think that this is a brilliant variation on the Regis look
wink.gif
:
cs96zz.jpg

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jcusey:
Of course we know about it. Subscribe to GQ or Esquire or anything else that has anything remotely to do with men's clothes, and sooner or later, you'll get your very own International Male catalogue.
Thank goodness I don't subscribe. That image you posted is frightening.
cry.gif

bosthist

Reaction score
On the plus side, if the guy in yellow spills his water it will just bead up and roll off of his shirt and tie.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In'tlM: cloth that shimmers like Appreciation film moan track.

HeyYouItsMike

Reaction score
I've always felt it should be illegal for men to wear leather pants, minus some rock stars.

johnw86

Reaction score
Amazing what they can do with synthetic fabrics and dyes.
biggrin.gif

petescolari

Reaction score
Can you pair the Times Sq. leather trench with a double vented suit? Or does it call for a ventless jacket?

I am really trying to go for the Financial analyst/Neo look.

The gold on gold look harkens back to the days of the Solid Gold Dancers. I'll bet you a ten spot, the tie is stitched to the shirt and underneath the shirt placket there is a zipper instead of buttons.

Now I know where washed up male models and B movie stars go to die.

sirgarnetwolseley

Reaction score
"You dress in the manner of a male prostitute" - The Sphinx, Mystery Men Clearly, this catalogue is intended for young hustlers and WWII german stormtroopers. I recently saw a fellow in Mid-town Manhatten wearing one of those leather coats. I wonder which of the two groups he was trying to emulate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads