1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Timberland Boot Company shoes/chukkas/boots, 3pr, size 9us (fit ~9.5)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by celeste_pista, Oct 19, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. celeste_pista

celeste_pista Well-Known Member

Three pairs of Timberland Boot Company shoes, all worn only once or twice, all size 9us (but TBC shoes/boots fit a bit big, so these fit more like a 9.5 US). Prices are below, but I’d let all three go for $185 shipped conUS. First is a pair of counterpane oxfords in tan/sand, these are a summery, unstructured shoe, no laces (how they came) but they have a spring loaded tongue to keep them on. No box. $45 shipped conUS [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Next is a pair of black/grey counterpane chukkas. These are a great shoe! Picked up for over $300 at saks a couple years back, but I don’t really wear black much. Original box included. $100 shipped conUS [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Last is a pair of Laborer chukkas in tan/light tan. Also an awesome shoe that I’ve only worn once. Original box included. $85 shipped conUS. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.