1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Tiger Woods stupid suit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GiltEdge, Feb 19, 2010.

1. 127.72 MHz

127.72 MHz Member

# 3 or 4 Julie Postle:

[​IMG]

Truly a low tasteless gorge.

And Elin Nordegren:

[​IMG]

Anything else need to be said about Tiger Woods stupid shit?

Guy's who make comments like this are guys who haven't been laid enough to know that no matter how good a women looks somewhere there's a guy who's sick and tired of her selfish sh*t.

If you reduce most men, (I suspect this includes you) to their lowest common denominator he's really not much different than one of those little dogs that hump your leg when you go into a neighbor's home.

Nicely put women like to say that most men date "Organically." Which actually means that as a woman, no matter how shallow, self centered, or outrightly stupid you are, if you look sexually attractive enough you can sell yourself to a man with money who's more than happy to give you half of everything they own and half of everything they'll ever own (if you can have at least one child with them) just to satisify their need to hump.

These same women don't like the implication when it's said that they date "Strategically." Which in turn is to say that no matter how shallow, self centered, fat, ugly, or outrightly stupid you are as a man, if you have enough money you will be able to find a beautiful women who will let you hump her for the chance to trade their "Affections" for half of everything you own or may ever own. (see above)

In summary, Tiger, like most men, didn't marry this gal because their long courtship resulted in him finding someone who saw life and their mutual long term goals the same. Elin Nordegren didn't marry "El Tigre" because of similar reasons.

Which means they are like a sizable percentage of married couples.

2. bullethead

bullethead Well-Known Member

Look at all these grown men ragging on a famous billionaire sports star who's known for being great in bed and well-endowed.

What he has over all of you:
    - Famous
    - Billionaire
    - Sports star
    - He's great in bed
    - Well-endowed

You can all keep your bitter jealousy in the breast pocket of your insignificant MTM suits. If you'd like, buy a Filson to hold all the excess jealousy.

Some of you should try to act the way you try dress - like respectable adult men.

Looks like you want to be his next conquest

3. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Well-Known Member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    - Famous
    - Billionaire
    - Sports star
    - He's great in bed
    - Well-endowed

Jealous?
    Desirous?
    Getting a little stiff thinking about it?

4. GiltEdge

GiltEdge Well-Known Member

5. BRIMSTONE

BRIMSTONE Well-Known Member

For guy that has so much cash could he not hire a style consultant or at least join this forum?

6. GiltEdge

GiltEdge Well-Known Member

For guy that has so much cash could he not hire a style consultant or at least join this forum?

Well the benefits of someone like him on SF would be that he would look like a bigger douche than i do on the WAYWT

7. Big A

Big A Well-Known Member

Look at all these grown men ragging on a famous billionaire sports star who's known for being great in bed and well-endowed.

- Famous
    - Billionaire
    - Sports star
    - He's great in bed
    - Well-endowed

You're not golf's version of the Erin Andrews Hotel Room Peeper are you?

8. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Well-Known Member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for

I think he did; we have "greatness" among us.
    Tiger's first StyleForvm thread

9. eightysixed

eightysixed Well-Known Member

I think he stepped into Mr. Peabody's Way Back Machine and went back in time to 1992.
    He looks trendy early to mid 90's to me. Unfortunately, it's not the 90's anymore. Lesson to learn here is to weed the trendy stuff out of your wardrobe when it's no longer fashionable or at least put it into hibernation in case it comes back. Probably better not to even buy it in the first place. I don't think someone in his business needs to necessarily dress classic but if he's going to play the fashion card, he'd better keep current.

10. FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow Well-Known Member

If I had a billion bucks, I wouldn't hang around here either [​IMG]

11. ter1413

ter1413 Well-Known Member

Yeah. He probably cut costs to the bone on his $20 million yacht and the $30+ million house he has under construction.

20 mil yacht and $175 outfit/suit..Go figure....If Nike didn't outfit him, he would probably be the worst dressed celeb out there...
    [​IMG]

12. kryn13

kryn13 Well-Known Member

We all know money does not buy taste. Also, where are we learning how to dress. Those of us who frequent this site and learn the traditional 'rules' about dressing are few and far between. Most people do not have a father to teach them, a tailor to dress them or even a decent shop clerk to point them in the right direction. His manner of dress is disappointing but understandable.

13. grundletaint

grundletaint Well-Known Member

it's called having "fuck you" money. he's pulling ass left and right so does it really even matter anymore?

14. intent

intent Well-Known Member

The only suit he'll be having soon will be an alimony suit.

15. Hehlol

Hehlol Well-Known Member

Haha, I point out how much more successful he is to all the failures here criticizing his suit and said failures lash back. How predictable.

Again, Styleforum is essentially a bunch of children who lash out when contested.

16. EZETHATSME

EZETHATSME Well-Known Member

Haha, I point out how much more successful he is to all the failures here criticizing his suit and said failures lash back. How predictable.

Again, Styleforum is essentially a bunch of children who lash out when contested.

Good Sir, whoever told you that smugness was a useful tool of debate did you no service.

EZ

17. Philip1978

Philip1978 Well-Known Member

This is a clothing forum.................................

18. Sanguis Mortuum

Sanguis Mortuum Well-Known Member

So anyone who doesn't own a $30million house is a 'failure' and not worthy to comment on clothing of a man who, being rich, just must be superior to us in every way possible? [​IMG]