1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Tiffany & Co. sterling silver Nut & Bolt cuff links

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by Gallardo2501, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gallardo2501

Gallardo2501 Well-Known Member

I have a pair of Tiffany & Co. sterling silver Nut & Bolt cuff links for sale.

These were a gift several years ago that I only wore a few times. I know they were purchased at the Tiffany store in the Cherry Creek mall in Denver, unfortunately I don't have the sales receipt.

If my asking price, or near to it, is made, I'll ship for free with a tracking number and insured to the continental US.

I will gladly ship internationally, send me a email so I can get you a quote on the shipping cost.

Paypal only

If you live near to Vail, CO then pick up can be arranged,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  2. MarshMan114

MarshMan114 Member

Are these actually a rose color? Still for sale?

3. Gallardo2501

Gallardo2501 Well-Known Member

They are still available. The rose tint is just from the phone camera that I used.

The wife is getting back from her trip tonight, so I'll have the real camera back, and will upload more/better photos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.