1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Ties! Marinella, Hermes, Gallo, Bergdorf Goodman - reductions

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by chobochobo, Jan 16, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chobochobo

chobochobo Well-Known Member

Tie clearout! Price includes worldwide shipping by registered airmail.

Take two and get 10% off.

[1] Kiton pink on white stripes with teal ministripes 'seven fold' very lux 3 3/4 x 59, 70usd-->65usd SOLD

[2] NWT Barker Black blue on blue skulls and crossbones with red eyes - I really like this but I have two other 'skull' ties that I rarely get to wear (can't wear them to work) 3 1/4 x 58 1/2, 75usd SOLD

[3] NWT Gallo bicolour knit tie blue on green /yellow. Really nice. 2 7/8 x 59 105 usd which is actually less than my cost (bought from the Gallo shop in Milan)

[4] Hermes Vertical stripes yellow on yellow with teal accents. Not your usual twill - rare. 95usd-->90usd-->85usd

[5] Turnbull and Asser Orange woven silk with blue dots 3 3/4 x 59 35usd -->32usd SOLD
    [5] Brown tweedy wool Bergdorf Goodman. 3.5 x 62 40usd -->35usd-->32 usd

[6] Marinella blue thick silk, diagonal pattern with tin white dots. I bought this in Rome about 5 years ago and have worn it once. Super nice. 3 3/4 x 57 95usd-->85usd-->80usd

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.