1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Ties Borrelli, Sartorio P, Battistoni, Massimo B, Turnbull Asser, Brioni - final reductions

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by chobochobo, May 19, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chobochobo

chobochobo Well-Known Member

Tie clearout. Price includes registered airmail worldwide. Pretty much rock bottom, last set of reductions. I'll knock off 10% for multi-buys.

For simplicity, I'll call the Italian six folds 'seven fold'.

[1] NWT Borrelli 7 fold 40% silk 60% cashmere, red with beige-ish stripe. Lovely feel, not your 'average' Borrelli, would love to keep but I have several similar ones. 4x60. 85usd shipped-->75usd-->70usd-->65usd

[2] NWT Sartorio Partenopea Napoli 7 fold brown, 76% silk 24% wool, nice slubby texture. Bought this in Milan a couple of years ago. 3 5/8 x 60. 70usd shipped-->60usd-->55usd SOLD

[​IMG]

[3] NWT Battistoni Pink microdots with green flowers. Super soft silk (100%) and construction. 3.5 x 59. 60usd.-->50usd-->45usd-->40usd

[4] NWT Battistoni beige with light blue dots. 100% silk, grey texture on this. I wish I could keep this, but doesn't really work with my outfits. 3.5 x 58.5 60usd.-->55usd-->50usd

[​IMG]

[5] NWT Turnbull and Asser sharp navy blue herringbone weave with white dots. 100% silk, made in England. 3 3/4x 58.5 50usd-->45usd-->40usd SOLD

[6] NWT Massimo Bizzocchi blue with dots. Buttonhole in keeper. 3 3/8x 59 60usd. May keep this.-->55usd-->50usd

[​IMG]

[7] Kiton 7 fold excellent condition, multiple coloured stripe, burnt orange, blue, marroon, beige?, alternating smooth and textured bands make it more interesting. 4 x 58 75usd-->65usd-->60usd

[8] Hilditch & Key, blue and green silk, made in England. Very versatile, but I have a similar one in Irish poplin that I wear much more often. 3 3/4 x 57 40usd shipped-->35-->30usd SOLD

[​IMG]

[9] Brioni excellent condition, grey with silver stars and blue squares. Great crunchy silk. 3 5/8 x 58 60usd shipped-->55usd-->50usd SOLD

[10] NWT Giampiero 7 fold, made in Como, blue with blue rectangles, great crunchy silk. Bought in Bellagio for a silly sum and selling below. Great 'soporific' work tie but I have something similar. 3 3/4 x 58 80usd shipped-->70usd-->65usd SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [11] NWT Turnbull and Asser vertical blue twill with small double squares. 3 7/8 x 55 50usd--> 45usd-->40usd

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.