1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

TIE PURGE: HERMES,VANDA,CHARVET,RUBINACCI & BORELLI

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by terrorsquad, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terrorsquad

terrorsquad Well-Known Member

For sale,some ties that im culling from my closet.Prices exclude shipping;wud be happy to work out some kind of deal if you get all. Sad to see them go but am now wearing mostly knit ties and also grenadines.

Am open to trades for equal knit ties.

All silk unless mentioned below.

Let me know if u have any questions

Rubinacci paisley tie - USD50 (very nice navy paisley tie,looks awesome with a grey suit)
    Borelli paisley tie - UD50 (very luxurious looking tie,gotten tonnes of compliments)
    Charvet - USD50 (dry hand to it,very nice )
    Hermes Basket weave -USD80 (a classic which i purchased from a fellow SFer for USD130;wore 5 times)
    Vanda brown wool tie - USD65 (one of the earliest Vandas available,great wool tie)

2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

3. ericgereghty

ericgereghty Well-Known Member

@terrorsquad what are the widths of the Vanda and Borrelli? I have a decent supply of knits that get virtually zero wear, so would certainly be open to trading!

4. terrorsquad

terrorsquad Well-Known Member

@ericgereghty, the standard 9cm and 8.5 cm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.