1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Tie Organization P0rn (A New Thread for Collectors)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Sep 28, 2012.

1. sugarbutch

sugarbutch Well-Known Member

Your textured-solid fu is strong, Stitchy. It's a good thing you have a touch of the OCD, because that setup is hard to keep neat.

1 person likes this.
  2. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

why thanks you, SB. knee jerk i think i would have said my neat collection stands out, but the solids do look best in the pics i think.

and yeah, among a touch of other things, i have a touch of the OCD. it helps keep the ties in order.

1 person likes this.
  3. jrd617

jrd617 Well-Known Member

+1

Must be difficult to get the tie wrinkles to release, no? I tie fairly tight, shaped knots and noticed that they take about 3-4 days to flatten out on my tie rack

4. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

i cant recall having that issue. they dont have any wrinkle problem as far as i have noticed. and i would notice.

5. Bahljs

Bahljs Well-Known Member

I know this thread isn't very active but I found an awesome way to organize...if you have a have half a closet...
    Most hooks have 6-8 ties on them, 38 hooks total, and it only takes up half a closet...
    I just got cheap plastic shower curtain hooks and looped em through. If you look closely you can see hooks hooked onto the back of hooks.
    [​IMG]