1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Tie brands we may not have heard of (but are worth knowing)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Claghorn, Jan 30, 2015.

1. circumspice

circumspice Well-Known Member

Ed Morel of Panta I believe is working on a new web store - I just bought a pair of pants from him off a B&S thread where he is moving out some inventory he doesn't want to post on the new website.

2. ArchieGoodwin

ArchieGoodwin Active Member

Guys, have you ever bought ties online from Shibumi Firenze? I should have received something from them (two ties and a couple of pocket squares) last Tuesday. I guess it's just a problem with UPS, but still annoyed by the delay. I've emailed them twice but they've only replied once. I can't find a phone number and not sure how to get in touch with them..

3. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Well-Known Member

They're both on here.

@Braddock
    @Sander

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017