1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on buying a light grey suit

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by pinoy, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Well-Known Member

I'll second the BoO suits, played with them at Farinelli's yesterday and I'm a fan. They are made by Martin Greenfield too.

2. PG2G

PG2G Well-Known Member

Saw a nice grey Jil suit at Barney's in BH today. Definitely out of your budget at retail, may be worth considering if you can get it on sale.

3. pinoy

pinoy Well-Known Member

Saw a nice grey Jil suit at Barney's in BH today. Definitely out of your budget at retail, may be worth considering if you can get it on sale.

thanks PG. unfortunately, as mentioned above, most suits (including JS) are cut too long for me.. saw a beautiful raf simons blazer @ barneys in beverly hills the other day.. fabric almost looked double layered (navy over white) but it wasn't... too bad they only ordered the blazer and not the pants. surprisingly fit me perfectly too!

4. PG2G

PG2G Well-Known Member

saw a beautiful raf simons blazer @ barneys in beverly hills the other day.. fabric almost looked double layered (navy over white) but it wasn't... too bad they only ordered the blazer and not the pants. surprisingly fit me perfectly too!

The really light weight one? I tried that on today, its pretty sick.

5. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Well-Known Member

I don't think that has matching pantalones

6. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

i only own 2 suits at this point- a charcoal grey jil winter weight suit and a prada light grey summer weight wool suit. i wear the light grey one to all summer weddings and such, i see n o problem with buying the light grey.

7. PG2G

PG2G Well-Known Member

I don't think that has matching pantalones
    It does [​IMG] Not too sure where to find them though.

8. pinoy

pinoy Well-Known Member

It does [​IMG] Not too sure where to find them though.

ahahaha you made my day. if anyone knows where to kop... please shoot me a PM [​IMG]

9. constant struggle

constant struggle Well-Known Member

why not look for a suit in a short size

10. pinoy

pinoy Well-Known Member

why not look for a suit in a short size

its hit or miss with short size suits for me, but i definitely don't wanna rule em out.