1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Thomas Mason shirts by J. Crew - $29.99

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SilverSurfer, May 27, 2006.

1. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip! I think they just have white, mainly, and I'd love to have grabbed solid lavender and blue.

Anyway, what I did last time was contact customer service and they searched the store inventories for me, and added what was available (but not on the website) to my order free of shipping charge.

My order came in today. The shirts are a little rough out of the box, but after a wash and ironing feel really great. The fit is great, too...one of my favorite shirts [​IMG]

I'd love a solid lavender and blue should they ever turn up on jcrew.com

2. gehrig

gehrig Well-Known Member

Anyone know what the H in some of the sizes means? Like 15H34 or 16H35? Does it designate the Tall sizes mentioned in the size chart?

3. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Well-Known Member

Anyone know what the H in some of the sizes means? Like 15H34 or 16H35? Does it designate the Tall sizes mentioned in the size chart?

I believe that is 15.5/34 and 16.5/35 (where H means "half")

4. gehrig

gehrig Well-Known Member

Heh, I suppose that should've been obvious. Thanks for the quick response.

5. grimslade

grimslade Well-Known Member

You guys are dangerous. I just ordered a white one. The reactions seem all over the place. We'll see.