• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just last nite I was fuming to my wife about this . I stepped aside while she stood on line for a movie and watched two women in a row do this . Blue Jasmine btw good movie . I looked over at my wife as this was transpiring and saw she had her cc in hand . Good girl.

OldGeezer

Reaction score
A woman in my office is married to her first cousin. Hell, they had (and still have) the same last name. She sees nothing wrong with this. Today she is raising hell that inter-racial marriages should be against the law as it reduces intelligence of the offspring and is "dumbing down this great country."

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score

A woman in my office is married to her first cousin. Hell, they had (and still have) the same last name. She sees nothing wrong with this. Today she is raising hell that inter-racial marriages should be against the law as it reduces intelligence of the offspring and is "dumbing down this great country."

quoted for an absolutely marvelous contribution to this thread

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

How old is this woman?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

I will assume this person raising hell about miscegenation is the VP of HR?

Jon

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't fathom how you could marry a first cousin. My first cousins are like my sisters. But even if you're not that close, your parents are siblings, ffs

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

I can't fathom how you could marry a first cousin. My first cousins are like my sisters. But even if you're not that close, your parents are siblings, ffs

Actually happened in a family from the small rural town I grew up in. Did not see them for years and years then bumped into them in 2010 when I was visiting home. Their kids look wonky.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I looked it up and cousin marriages are actually felonies in 24 US states

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I looked it up and cousin marriages are actually felonies in 24 US states

But perfectly legal in almost all of the others, including the one in which you reside!

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

She is legend...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads