1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

Woke up this morning to a text from my favourite person ever.

glad your mom checks up on you once in a while

2. globetrotter

globetrotter Well-Known Member

just got an 11% raise, making me an official baller. really can't complain. this also, I believe, makes me one of the maybe 5 best paid people in the company. considering that that includes a whole hell of a lot of people with good MBAs, who are 10 plus years older than me and have been at the company for 25 plus years, this is a great tribute. I am really thrilled.

3. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Well-Known Member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ^congrats, zach.
    You deserve all the good that comes your way.

4. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

Good job, Globe! This is cause for celebration. You should let Ronnie and I meet you for dinner.

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

just got an 11% raise, making me an official baller. really can't complain. this also, I believe, makes me one of the maybe 5 best paid people in the company. considering that that includes a whole hell of a lot of people with good MBAs, who are 10 plus years older than me and have been at the company for 25 plus years, this is a great tribute. I am really thrilled.

[​IMG]

6. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

and deservingly so, zach. congratulations and cheers to you! next round of drink's on me!

7. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

and deservingly so, zach. congratulations and cheers to you! next round of drink's on gt!

Dude, did you read what he posted? Fixed for truth. JK bro, congratulations!

Not sure why but I'm excited about Lent this year. Kind of an odd thing to say I suppose.

8. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

9. globetrotter

Good job, Globe! This is cause for celebration. You should let Ronnie and I meet you for dinner.
    yes, we have to do that. lets figure when we are all in town

10. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

With two ounces you get 44 grams of carbs, 24 grams of sugar and 180 calories.

Tubster.

11. rdawson808

rdawson808 Well-Known Member

Fucking-a, Zach, that is great. Congrats--job well done.

12. rdawson808

rdawson808 Well-Known Member

We have a new hire in our office with the nicest ass I have seen in ages. It is just fantastic. (Maybe this should be in the "pissed off" thread.)

13. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

We have a new hire in our office with the nicest ass I have seen in ages. It is just fantastic. (Maybe this should be in the "pissed off" thread.)

I've been here for four months. [​IMG]

14. sonick

sonick Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Pig newtons.

15. mkarim

mkarim Well-Known Member

See what dressing advise from SF does for you?

16. mkarim

mkarim Well-Known Member

Pics or it didn't happen.

17. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

Pics or it didn't happen.

x2

18. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

congratulations! you've certainly busted your hump for this.

19. globetrotter

See what dressing advise from SF does for you?

actually, I haven't bought a suit, a pair of shoes, or more than 1 or 2 ties since I started in this company. I think that will happen next year

thanks all for the kind words!

20. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Congrats Z! Check with Lefty for the official StyleForum "Ballin-Ass-Baller™" business card template.