1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. globetrotter

globetrotter Well-Known Member

got to the gym again today, another 3 mile run and weights, after a rough day at work and before a redeye. very happy with myself

2. po'richsaunders

po'richsaunders Member

finding a fantastic szechuan chinese place

3. Szeph el raton

Szeph el raton Well-Known Member

Got my BEC Higher exam results today. Passed with grade A. Not that it was hard but it still makes me smile.

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

Surprising Mrs. Piob with a date night tomorrow. She logged about 22 hours Mon and Tues with another long day today.

5. runner-guy

runner-guy Well-Known Member

Wife is at 12 weeks pregnant today and so far everything is fine. Never made it past 10 weeks in her previous two pregnancies. Ultrasound tomorrow and another on my birthday August 10th.

6. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

^^Awesome!

Bach party last night. Well, all day yesterday and into today really. Definitely a hangover right now, and a messy ass house to clean.

Surprising Mrs. Piob with a date night tomorrow. She logged about 22 hours Mon and Tues with another long day today.
    You are a sweet hubby.

7. Alter

Alter Well-Known Member

Wife is at 12 weeks pregnant today. Never made it past 10 weeks in her previous two pregnancies. Ultrasound tomorrow and another on my birthday August 10th.

Best wishes to you and your wife!

8. runner-guy

Best wishes to you and your wife!

Thank you sir.

9. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Wife is at 12 weeks pregnant today and so far everything is fine. Never made it past 10 weeks in her previous two pregnancies. Ultrasound tomorrow and another on my birthday August 10th.
    Terrific! All the very best...

10. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Well-Known Member

Congrats man that's great

11. sonick

sonick Well-Known Member

Been taking Metamucil to for a bit of a "cleanse" before Vegas, and to help move things along in a high-protein bulking diet, just took the most satisfying, epic, gigantic dump ever. Don't think I've ever had one that gigantic in terms of girth.

12. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Well-Known Member

Been taking Metamucil to for a bit of a "cleanse" before Vegas, and to help move things along in a high-protein bulking diet, just took the most satisfying, epic, gigantic dump ever. Don't think I've ever had one that gigantic in terms of girth.
    That'll prepare you well for the (legal) male prostitutes in Nevada.

13. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

congrats and best wishes for you both!

14. gdl203

gdl203 Well-Known Member

5 year anniversary today. Time flies

15. runner-guy

Congrats. Just celebrated our 3 year a few days ago.

16. romafan

romafan Well-Known Member

^^Awesome!

Bach party last night. Well, all day yesterday and into today really. Definitely a hangover right now, and a messy ass house to clean.

My dad used to throw Bach and Beethoven parties (but on their birthdays). They were always ragers as well......[​IMG]

17. gdl203

gdl203 Well-Known Member

Congrats. Just celebrated our 3 year a few days ago.

We're following a similar timeline... We had our first child(ren) 3 years and 4 months after getting married.

18. lefty

lefty Well-Known Member

Congratulations. And on the topic of babies, this UK Durex ad made me happy.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    lefty

19. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

congrats g. 11 for me this month.

20. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

Awesome. Congrats!
    My dad used to throw Bach and Beethoven parties (but on their birthdays). They were always ragers as well......[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    congrats g. 11 for me this month.

Your wife must be a saint.