1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. IDirector

IDirector Well-Known Member

The fact that my prime is now.

I thought my prime was 15. Apparently not.

2. rdawson808

rdawson808 Well-Known Member

The fact that my prime is now.

I thought my prime was 15. Apparently not.

If our prime was 15, that would be the saddest thing in the world. No, your prime is not at 15.

Making me happy: my recent seeming enthusiam for the gym.

b

3. EnglishGent

EnglishGent Well-Known Member

My 1 year old is nice to her baby sister. I expected her to hate not being the center of attention, but instead she just wants to kiss the baby.

4. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

My 1 year old is nice to her baby sister. I expected her to hate not being the center of attention, but instead she just wants to kiss the baby.

You have a 1 year old and a baby?

In 1-2 years, I'm expecting to see a post by you in the "What's pissing you off" thread to the effect of "These two goddamn kids!" [​IMG]
    Just kiddin man. Best of luck.

5. EnglishGent

EnglishGent Well-Known Member

My daughters are 7 years, 14 months and 1 week respectively. I don't expect to be posting in the other thread until they start dating.

6. tiger02

tiger02 Well-Known Member

Girls who come to their senses [​IMG]

7. EL72

EL72 Well-Known Member

That's great. My daughter was three when her little sister was born (3 months ago) and I feared the same but she turned out to be a very loving big sister. Her 5 yr old brother also loves the new baby but still resents her [​IMG] .

8. GoSurface

GoSurface Well-Known Member

9. kwilkinson

My friends. [​IMG]

The same one who spilled coffee on your new jacket?

You're a very forgiving man.

10. GoSurface

GoSurface Well-Known Member

The same one who spilled coffee on your new jacket?

You're a very forgiving man.

Not her. : laugh:

11. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

A beautiful first day of spring in Indiana. Unfortunately, nothing is in bloom.

12. kwilkinson

A beautiful first day of spring in Indiana. Unfortunately, nothing is in bloom.

+100. Today is just gorgeous here in Indiana. Walked outside for lunch and couldn't believe how warm it feels with the sun shining bright.

13. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

Moving to an island in the east pacific, the gf, and

my clothes [​IMG]

14. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

I just landed a tenant for the house we've been trying to sell for the last six months. Hello incoming Cash Flow and tax-deductible rental asset depreciation.

Ordinarily I hate tax complications beyond charitable contributions, IRA's, and mortgage interest, but hell - money's money and I've got a CPA guiding me from the get-go.

The best part is that I've known the tenant and her boyfriend for a while now and actually trust them, as opposed to the one-year-and-out renters. They'll be a good fit for the neighborhood, and she's talking about buying the house outright at the end of the year (we added an early-term purchase clause).

15. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

• Being home for spring break
    • My dog's ecstatic behavior when I say the word "walk"
    • This glass of booze.

16. GQgeek

GQgeek Well-Known Member

I got a midterm back this week. After the test I thought I had gotten a low 80. It came back with an 88 though. ^_^ 29/30 for the essay questions. It was a nice end to an otherwise shitty week.

17. Violinist

Violinist Well-Known Member

A man older than my father, freshly unemployed after one of the worst campaigns ever, being so mad at me that he put something I said in his signature and insults me in random and irrelevant ways. Success.

18. globetrotter

globetrotter Well-Known Member

A man older than my father, freshly unemployed after one of the worst campaigns ever, being so mad at me that he put something I said in his signature.

hell, I was thinking of adopting it myself, until he took it. and don't flatter yourself - I don't know for sure about Manton, but I doubt he is "mad" at you - like myself, I am guessing he is more slightly nausiated. "mad" infers too much importance to you.

19. Violinist

Violinist Well-Known Member

hell, I was thinking of adopting it myself, until he took it. and don't flatter yourself - I don't know for sure about Manton, but I doubt he is "mad" at you - like myself, I am guessing he is more slightly nausiated. "mad" infers too much importance to you.

[​IMG]

That would be even sexier if you said that in your GI. Joe outfit.

20. EL72

EL72 Well-Known Member

A man older than my father, freshly unemployed after one of the worst campaigns ever, being so mad at me that he put something I said in his signature and insults me in random and irrelevant ways. Success.

Unless you're under 19 and your dad fathered while still in high school, he's not older than your father. And fwiw, I quite enjoy reading you admitting to being an asshole every time I see one of his posts. Another success. You're really on a roll here.