1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

my brothers wife. im not a fran of the woman myself. i only care because my brother and i are very close, and this affects us in certain ways. also, they want to go on vacation with us. so oblivious they are.

:fu:

2. imatlas

imatlas Well-Known Member

My entire family reviles my brother's wife, so I'm having trouble understanding why this is a problem for you. Her nickname around our dinner table is "that miserable cow," at least that's what we call her when we're feeling charitable. We'd all laugh in her face if she suddenly announced that she wanted to go on vacation together.

3. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Well-Known Member

An update to my acclaimed series of keyring-themed posts. It used to be I knew where each key was by its position releative to the other keys. Now that I'm down five keys, I'm finding myself disoriented. It now takes me longer to find the key I'm looking for than it did when I had 14. It feels like one of those reversals that you see in Greek tragedy.

4. in stitches

:laugh: my wife an i use similar terms.

cuz my brother seems to be blind to a lot of her cuntiness, and then our relationship is strained when he thinks we are being unfair towards his wife.

5. erictheobscure

erictheobscure Well-Known Member

What my weekend looks like:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  6. imatlas

Are you homeless?

1 person likes this.
  7. in stitches

:laugh:

would be a nice place to be homeless tho.

8. erictheobscure

erictheobscure Well-Known Member

Actually, pretty close. Lease runs out at the end of July and I'm not renewing.

9. imatlas

Can you explain why you posted a picture of a sidewalk with the caption "my weekend plans"?

10. mordecai

mordecai Well-Known Member

Girlfriend got laid off with 3 weeks notice from her firm of 4 years. Spent the last month doing budgetary math involving our home finances and her gallery in anticipation.
    Today was her last day and she got offered a new job from a place she just interviewed at on her way home. Same pay but walking distance from our house. She was unemployed for 24 minutes.
    Sometimes the sun just shines on this girl. It's insane.

11. imatlas

Did she just happen to stop by on her way home, and they decided to interview her? Pretty sweet timing!

(j/k, congratulations)

12. L'Incandescent

That's wonderful news! I think it might be her name that brings her such good luck.

13. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Well-Known Member

14. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Congrats MarBear!

15. Fang66

Fang66 Well-Known Member

FTFY

16. Geoffrey Firmin

Geoffrey Firmin Well-Known Member

Rampaging Roy Slaven the HG Nelson two of Australia's most knowledgeable and articulate sporting commentators. Hopefully they will be back with Fatso the Fat Arsed Wombat for the London Olympics.

They came up with great tags for players 'the brick with eyes' and 'back door Benny' being two of their better ones.

17. mordecai

mordecai Well-Known Member

18. L'Incandescent

:uhoh:

Reminds me, I was once talking to the Dean of my College about minor stuff. We were talking about using the back stair case and he said "Yeah, I'm a back door man myself" and kind of chuckled. That was awkward, to say the least. My best guess is that he knew that phrase from Led Zeppelin, but didn't really process what it meant. I changed the subject.

19. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

My younger brother broke up with his girlfriend of 3 years today. It was a long time coming.

20. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

amway?

j/k... congratulations to her.

this is good. y'know if your sister remains a cunt you have your sf brothers on standby to stalk the hell outta her.

+++

making me happy: been raining since sunday morning, and yesterday the typhoon left the country and today's bright and sunny. happy not only that I can go back to the trails again, but there's really something about waking up to great weather after several gloomy days. it makes me wanna buy some fucking weed.