1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Douglas

Douglas Well-Known Member

excessive photo post-processing. every dickwad in the world these days is exaggerating depth-of-field by selectively blurring parts of photographs and morons just lap that shit up. "oooooohhhh what a beautiful photograph!" someone just posted some baby photos on FB and while they're probably perfectly nice photos on their own everyone is like "who's the photographer?" just because she blurred the fucking background in photoshop. [​IMG]

2. StephenHero

StephenHero Well-Known Member

I did some major onion chopping. my eyes [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ohhhh my eyes.....[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. mordecai

mordecai Well-Known Member

I did some major onion chopping. my eyes [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ohhhh my eyes.....[​IMG] [​IMG]

why don't you fucking cry about it.

4. Bhowie

Bhowie Well-Known Member

shallots fuck me up

5. fwiffo

fwiffo Well-Known Member

6 hours at Newark waiting for a 90 minute flight. My meetings today were shorter.

6. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

I am getting catalog spammed like a mofo. I don't know if it was LLBean, Lands End, or Filson but they're coming out of the woodwork now. Every outdorsy, wintery, midwestern type piece of crap that you can think of is sending me catalogs. Hell, I even got one from Baretta.

Thank god for Catalog Choice.

7. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

shallots fuck me up

lol que.

Also, am I becoming a one trick pony here on SF? I fear that I am. [​IMG]

8. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

Also, am I becoming a one trick pony here on SF? I fear that I am. [​IMG]

Do you find yourself angsty over this? Crying about it? Biting your pillow or cutting yourself over thoughts of this?

9. edinatlanta

Do you find yourself angsty over this? Crying about it? Biting your pillow or cutting yourself over thoughts of this?

...maybe just a little... [​IMG]

10. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

I heard chewing gum helps.

11. sonick

sonick Well-Known Member

I heard not being a gigantic pusssy helps.

12. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

I heard chewing gum helps.

I heard not being a gigantic pusssy helps.

[​IMG]

13. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

I knew I was right. Will file this under "Things that are making me happy".

14. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

The best onion trick is to wear glasses. Goggles are even better if you've got one lying around the tool kit.

15. jgold47

jgold47 Well-Known Member

Had an interview for a job i'm interested in that probably wont pay shit compared to my current job. Kinda bummed. Timing is kinda bad too.

16. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Well-Known Member

Had an interview for a job i'm interested in that probably wont pay shit compared to my current job. Kinda bummed. Timing is kinda bad too.

That sucks.

It's been a little over a week since I had my first round. I was told anywhere from 1-3 weeks response time is normal, but g-damn if the wait isn't killing me.

17. jgold47

jgold47 Well-Known Member

That sucks.

It's been a little over a week since I had my first round. I was told anywhere from 1-3 weeks response time is normal, but g-damn if the wait isn't killing me.

well the f'd up part of it is last year, when I was laid off I interviewed for the exact same position. Had a great fist interview, I practically thought the HR girl was going to ask me on a date it went so well. She was giddy to get me in to meet everyone for an in-person, then nothing, not a call or email. I followed up, nothing. I even pinged a guy who works there I know who told me that she was like the most professional HR person and was shocked I didn't even get a no-thank you. this time I talked to the VP directly (no HR) so we will see what happens. Unless the money is right, I don't see myself taking another pay cut to switch jobs again so soon, I don't hate this job I have now, despite that I never wanted ( and still don't) this to be a long term job, although that changes weekly depending on the travel.

18. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Ugh, die.

19. edinatlanta

I couldn't be more bored.

20. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

I couldn't be more bored.

Sharktopolus on SciFi channel tonight a 9.