1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. luftvier

luftvier Well-Known Member

Rocky Horror Glee Show. [​IMG] I fail to see how this show stays on the air.

2. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

Rocky Horror Glee Show. [​IMG]

I fail to see how this show stays on the air.

true... 2nd season's so shitty, save for britanny doing britney

3. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Well-Known Member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...
    Rocky Horror Glee Show. [​IMG] I fail to see how this show stays on the air.
    Yes, that was horrible. Just reinforces my belief that the show is a POS. On Glee night I have to make sure I don't stop by a friend's place because they'll all be watching it...

4. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

So I was on the host committee for this event tonight. I emailed it to the Girl on Tuesday and was like you want to go she said sure if she got home from work in time she would text me. Well no word from her, not a big deal it happens and it wasn't firm, we'd gone out last night so whatever.

I decide on my way home to drop by say hi, know she's had a bad week so maybe cheer her up. Get there she doesn't answer, again, not a big deal, figure she's out with friends or walking her dog. Texted her said "I guess you aren't at home.... [​IMG]"

About 45 minutes later I get a text (she's slow with the phone) while I'm in bed. "I never left" i was like well I knocked for a while and there was no answer. "I was in my room, probably couldn't hear you over my crying".

Obviously I leave for her house, about five minutes away. I knock, text in case she can't hear get "i want to be alone" in response.

Shit. I'm like well can I at least give you a hug/will you tell me what's wrong? "No. I need to be by myself" then "you should leave". I replied well just know i'm worried about you. A lot. Call me if you need ANYTHING.

No response.

I have no idea what's up. We had a great time last night so I don't think its me. She would have told me anyways.

Not sure how well I'll sleep or whatever tonight.

5. edinatlanta

so fuck she just posted something on Facebook which is throwing me for a loop. Its a lyric from this singer we were talking about yesterday (we often drop hints to each other via our statuses). fuck me i just want to know whats going on.

6. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Well-Known Member

So I was on the host committee for this event tonight. I emailed it to the Girl on Tuesday and was like you want to go she said sure if she got home from work in time she would text me. Well no word from her, not a big deal it happens and it wasn't firm, we'd gone out last night so whatever.

I decide on my way home to drop by say hi, know she's had a bad week so maybe cheer her up. Get there she doesn't answer, again, not a big deal, figure she's out with friends or walking her dog. Texted her said "I guess you aren't at home.... [​IMG]"

About 45 minutes later I get a text (she's slow with the phone) while I'm in bed. "I never left" i was like well I knocked for a while and there was no answer. "I was in my room, probably couldn't hear you over my crying".

Obviously I leave for her house, about five minutes away. I knock, text in case she can't hear get "i want to be alone" in response.

Shit. I'm like well can I at least give you a hug/will you tell me what's wrong? "No. I need to be by myself" then "you should leave". I replied well just know i'm worried about you. A lot. Call me if you need ANYTHING.

No response.

I have no idea what's up. We had a great time last night so I don't think its me. She would have told me anyways.

Not sure how well I'll sleep or whatever tonight.

[​IMG].

so fuck she just posted something on Facebook which is throwing me for a loop. Its a lyric from this singer we were talking about yesterday (we often drop hints to each other via our statuses). fuck me i just want to know whats going on.

[​IMG]

Gout...

Ouch.

7. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Well-Known Member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...
    So I was on the host committee for this event tonight. I emailed it to the Girl on Tuesday and was like you want to go she said sure if she got home from work in time she would text me. Well no word from her, not a big deal it happens and it wasn't firm, we'd gone out last night so whatever. I decide on my way home to drop by say hi, know she's had a bad week so maybe cheer her up. Get there she doesn't answer, again, not a big deal, figure she's out with friends or walking her dog. Texted her said "I guess you aren't at home.... [​IMG]" About 45 minutes later I get a text (she's slow with the phone) while I'm in bed. "I never left" i was like well I knocked for a while and there was no answer. "I was in my room, probably couldn't hear you over my crying". Obviously I leave for her house, about five minutes away. I knock, text in case she can't hear get "i want to be alone" in response. Shit. I'm like well can I at least give you a hug/will you tell me what's wrong? "No. I need to be by myself" then "you should leave". I replied well just know i'm worried about you. A lot. Call me if you need ANYTHING. No response. I have no idea what's up. We had a great time last night so I don't think its me. She would have told me anyways. Not sure how well I'll sleep or whatever tonight.
    Very odd...the fact that she tells you she was crying means she wanted you to know...and wanted to you react to it... Are you doing it right?

8. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

ditch the bitch ed. Who has time for this crap?

9. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

hafta agree, ed. that ain't luv.

10. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

+1. She sounds like a loony toon.

11. edinatlanta

Eh, I mean it sucks but ultimately it isn't that big a deal for me. I've dated legit crazy people before. Plus if I was to hate on chicks for being crazy, it literally would be pot calling the kettle black.

12. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Eh, I mean it sucks but ultimately it isn't that big a deal for me. I've dated legit crazy people before. Plus if I was to hate on chicks for being crazy, it literally would be pot calling the kettle black.
    Well, give the frequency of your posts in this thread about her, I'd have to disagree a bit on that "not a big deal" portion.

13. edinatlanta

Well, give the frequency of your posts in this thread about her, I'd have to disagree a bit on that "not a big deal" portion.

Maybe. All I know is that I have a pretty high tolerance for bullshit. Being difficult and crazy myself, it really doesn't faze me from someone else. It almost seems normal I guess.

14. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

Hating on women for being crazy is a bit like hating on dogs for having four legs.

15. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

Jamie's been having flu-like symptoms all week. Fortunately, she's feeling a little better.

16. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

I've been bringing my puppy to work the last or so just until he is ready to go to "doggy daycare". He's a well behaved dog 95% of the time but everyone here thinks they're the next cesar milan and won't stop trying to "train" him despite my assurances that I've got everything under control. Their retort is that I'm training him wrong. Please fuck off. Exhibit A is my cousin who owns the most socially inept pit bull of all time. It does not get along with other dogs and has even killed a border collie. Please fix your own dog before you start hitting mine. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] /RANT

17. Bhowie

Bhowie Well-Known Member

Ed,

Just because your Catholic doesn't mean you have to practice self-flagellation. Save the drama for your momma, this ain't Shakespeare. Srs bro why put up with so much hassle?

18. edinatlanta

Srs bro why put up with so much hassle?

Because it isn't a hassle for me.

Also I'd like to join Opus Dei so self-flagellation is OK with me.

19. FStyles

FStyles Well-Known Member

Its the last day of the fucking work month and I'm $$$$ away from quota. Actually $$$$$$$ away.

a big oppty forecasted to come in today but my fucking decision maker decided to take the day off to take his kids to their HW party.

Starting to get a migraine and its only 845.

its gonna be a great fucking day.

20. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

Its the last day of the fucking work month and I'm $$$$ away from quota. Actually $$$$$$$ away.
    Start a sale thread on SF!