1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. brokencycle

brokencycle Well-Known Member

This is me when I hear a suspicious noise at night:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

2. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

Sounds like one of the scenarios where you always end up shooting your dog or something

3. ter1413

ter1413 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. indesertum

indesertum Well-Known Member

My pic has the cool colors toned down ehich happens when the lighting is bad (I think)

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

So back to, "Are you one of THOSE husbands?"

Here's my answer to that:

I'm married to the person I love most in the world. Why would I want to bust the chops of the person I love most in the world over small stuff like a third coffee maker that will gather dust? It's not a financial stress on us, sure would not be to Larry Baller and Mrs. Larry Even Bigger Baller, so outside of a momentary internal head shake where's the damage? Don't bust the chops of the person you spend your life with over small stuff and 99.9% of all stuff is small stuff.

Signed,

One of Those Husbands (the happy and well adjusted ones that is)

2 people like this.
  6. ter1413

Just for the record....I was bustin' balls. I would not give a damm either.
    Ex GF bought a nice coffee maker for my old place so that she could make coffee whenever she wanted(I don't drink coffee.) She would then go out and just buy coffee. I couldn't care less. I still have the coffee maker stashed in a closet somewhere.

1 person likes this.
  7. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

8. ter1413

I have one also. I actually leave the radio on when I go away on vacation. I set it at a level so that someone would think that people are home.
    I have come back from vacation several times, opened my door and thought....."Who the fuck.........!"

9. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Well-Known Member

Sports teams whose colors are red and blue can never decide which is supposed to be the primary color and which the trim, so they just switch back and forth to where they lack a consistent visual identity. I'm like "goddammit is it really that hard to decide what your primary color is?"

1 person likes this.
  10. L'Incandescent

I just did read a news story about the possibility of the Oakland Raiders moving to St. Louis goddammit I don't want to be a Raiders fan. I'd much rather have the Chargers move here they've got those kick ass powder blue uniforms.

2 people like this.
  11. indesertum

indesertum Well-Known Member

L'inc cares more about the uniforms than the playing

12. brokencycle

brokencycle Well-Known Member

Well this is styleforum..

1 person likes this.
  13. jcman311

jcman311 Well-Known Member

Awesome!

14. L'Incandescent

You gotta admit I am right in the points I made above, though. I mean unless you got dysfunctions in the mente. It is ridiculous when red and blue teams can't decide on their primary colors and the Chargers' powder blue uniforms are among the very best in all of professional sport.

1 person likes this.
  15. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

Blue is the colour of kings...

It must be worn with pride and endeavour.

16. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

Purple is the colour of kings, jackass.

4 people like this.
  17. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

Let's say you're flying American. Let’s say you can only amend your reservation on the phone. Let’s say you then call. Let’s say that due to the weather all the agents are busy. Let’s say you're ok with holding for a representative. Not an option because aa just hangs you up

18. L'Incandescent

I was at the groshery today to buy me some postage stamps there was some children there be selling Girl Scout Cookies. When they made their pitch to me I gave them an earful said "Sugar is a poison of toxin basically upsets the harmonious balance of body that was established by the Creator at the moment of Creation. You're hardly better than drug dealers be pushing this stuff in your neighborhoods!" They didn't like what I said, but sometimes you gotta speak your truth irregardless.

1 person likes this.
  19. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

If you're a Delta Platinum living in Atlanta why the fuck would you be flying American anyway? I'm convinced AA awards prizes to their agents that can piss off their customers the most consistently

20. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

Because this ticket was half the price.

But I'm just going to see if I can use my miles on Delta and get the AA one cancelled. I have no desire to use my miles for personal travel and I have a ton anyway and I'd get to sepnd a few more hours in a city I'd like to visit rather than have my entire saturday plans ruined to arrive at midnight.