• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You can go to Rein's Deli on the way to Hartford! Grab some rugelach for me.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

yes your body goes into starvation mode and starts ridding itself of unnatural foreign objects. GMOs have tons of toxins and are very bad for you. I can't exactly tell you what toxins but do some research yourself and you will find the truth. They also have lots of pesticides and herbicides and accumulated over time will make you very unhealthy. sodium accumulates in your body just like a toxin and is very bad for you and can lead to heart disease and cancer and AIDS

Phail. No talk of sugar = poison.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

yes your body goes into starvation mode and starts ridding itself of unnatural foreign objects. GMOs have tons of toxins and are very bad for you. I can't exactly tell you what toxins but do some research yourself and you will find the truth.
They also have lots of pesticides and herbicides and accumulated over time will make you very unhealthy. sodium accumulates in your body just like a toxin and is very bad for you and can lead to heart disease and cancer and AIDS

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Interesting--didn't know that regular excedrin had the caffeine.

Never paid attention to the regular stuff since I never had troubles with ibuprofen/tylenol for my normal issues before I had what I thought was a migraine.

Yup. Same exact stuff. Don't waste money on the "migraine" version.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yup. Same exact stuff. Don't waste money on the "migraine" version.

It's kind of hard to read the label when you've got an aura that's blurring the part of vision you read with...and then in the corner of your eye you see the word migraine and you grab that bottle and GTFO!

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It's kind of hard to read the label when you've got an aura that's blurring the part of vision you read with...and then in the corner of your eye you see the word migraine and you grab that bottle and GTFO!

:laugh:

Don't let them corrupt your mind with their marketing, man!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
long lasting or fast acting? do you want to feel better now, or later?

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sometimes on Mondays or Tuesdays, people ask me what I did over the weekend. I have typically taken such questions at face value and described what I did. Almost always, that just entails a brief description of the work I got done. Well it turns out some people get mad at me when I do that because they think I am "rubbing it in" that I got work done over the weekend.

When I ask others what they did over the weekend, they often tell me about things they did with their families. It has never occurred to me to think they are "rubbing it in" that they have families (with children) and I do not. I assumed they were just telling me what they did over the weekend. (If I had a family, I would probably do many of the sorts of things that they do, but alas.)

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

:laugh:

Don't let them corrupt your mind with their marketing, man!

And I have so many of those damned bottles too...because you are never at home when you feel it coming on.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All those different types of Excedrin are marketing ploys. If you look at the ingredients list for each type, they're all the same!

--

I made it 6 days of being unstaffed. In other words, I just had a 6-day vacation. But I just got an email from my staffer... and just booked tickets and hotels.

:fu:

Was so nice sleeping in my bed for so long!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had to depose a man who can't speak due to medical issues. He is completely non- responsive to queries. I felt like such an asshole.

The court reporter was smoking hot though.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Harvey, lawyers lie every single day and that includes you (without even knowing you) - it's part of the profession and everyone knows this, so you may want to dial it down on the ethical obligations speech.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Well that escalated quickly.

I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea to post that. I was pretty hammered last night. My apologies.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This peanut butter cookie from panera has so much sugar that I can barely eat it.

And I enjoy sugar cookies...the kind of sugar cookies with bigass crystals of extra sugar on top.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i think i hate every person driving a car on the street anywhere near me. i understand this is a me problem, but still.

Yesterday my wife and I observed a driver purposely block another from turning left into a driveway . Fully aware and for no other reason than just to be an asshole .

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads