1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Well-Known Member

I iz confused.

You thumbed my poast, indicating approval of my message. Yet, you insult me.

WHY IS THIS?!

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

I only insulted you if you feel "insecure douchebag" is an insult.

1 person likes this.
  3. indesertum

indesertum Well-Known Member

you two need a room

just fuck and lets get over this

1 person likes this.
  4. Piobaire

I call tops.

5. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Well-Known Member

If any of you buns-heads think I am enjoying the baseball game this evening you are mistaken I am not.

6. SixOhNine

SixOhNine Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  7. brokencycle

brokencycle Well-Known Member

Well you were complaining about the line. I would be a sucker for using the Genius Bar because I don't have any Apple products.

8. Van Veen

Van Veen Well-Known Member

I got in another parking fight tonight. I pulled up to a street parking spot, put my blinker on, and start backing in. Next thing you know a guy pulls up behind me saying he was sitting there waiting for that spot. Well, why were you about 30 feet behind the spot and why didn't you have your blinker on? Am I supposed to read your mind? There were at least 2 more spots on the same block that the guy passed up after he drove off in a tizzy. This is the second time this has happened to me recently. I hate midwest drivers.

9. L'Incandescent

I don't think I even understand the scenario just doesn't make sense.

Maybe Van Veen is trying out a new schtick as "the guy what has crazy parking stories."

10. otc

otc Well-Known Member

This is enough sunset for me every day.

[​IMG]

Just a generic day, nothing fancy, Can still get pretty epic with nice clouds... And if I want better, I guess I just have to go on vacation.

The masses of people don't bother me much, and up here, I don't really hear them much. I suppose the train can get pretty full, but it is only a couple of blocks walk on either end and I can still get a seat most days. Or I can take the motorcycle and be at work in 15 minutes on a good day... Or ride the 6 or so miles on my bicycle.
    At lunch, I can walk across the street and see a new temporary exhibition at one of the greatest museums in the world.
    Hop on the train and I can be at multiple airports that can take me direct to pretty much anywhere in the world (yeah, MrG can probably do that in the same amount of time... But he has to pay for parking).

Overall, I quite like it. There are some smaller cities that I would consider moving to, but I would still want to be in the city proper or at least in the first tier suburbs for cities that have tight borders (unlike Chicago which absorbed it's early suburbs)...I wouldn't be moving to get away from all of the cool city stuff, more for access to activities that Chicago is lacking.

11. indesertum

indesertum Well-Known Member

picture is barely bigger than your avatar :tinfoil:

12. otc

otc Well-Known Member

Well, screw the mobile site then.

13. Biscotti

Biscotti Well-Known Member

Killing my whole day waiting for shit to get sewn onto my clothes.

14. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

Why is it 75 with 90% humidity in mid-October?

15. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

That sounds like good weather, actually

16. Piobaire

Here was the night time view from our suite in downtown San Diego. 18th floor with two balconies. One had a glass wall that just folded up so the balcony became part of the living room. We'd end each night with an hour on the couch sipping a drink and relaxing. Noisy as fuck, even 18 stories up, all kinds of sirens and such. Also, when you walked out of the building, smack into the usual urban situation, i.e. busy, smelly, bums, etc.

[​IMG]

I think I'll keep my spot above our city and watch the city lights twinkle in the distance.

17. Van Veen

Van Veen Well-Known Member

Don't worry, I don't understand it either.

18. archetypal_yuppie

archetypal_yuppie Well-Known Member

Derelict collection?

19. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

I hear you. After a response that thorough, I almost hesitate to clarify that I was actually asking when zara is having us all over . . .

20. L'Incandescent

Two of my features that are less than ideal are my nose ("aristocratic nose" so to speak) and my hair (has gone on strike on the top of my noggin). I've thought about repairing both of those problems, but then I decided not to because the "corrections" often turn out worse than the original condition.