1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Well-Known Member

pB ain't got of life be go around thumbs-upping my posts soon as I hit that Submit button hehehe!

1 person likes this.
  2. jet

jet Well-Known Member

I hate idiots in the fast lane going slow, hey imbecile you have 3 other lanes to choose from where you won't piss anyone off

1 person likes this.
  3. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

Hey dick, how's he supposed to move over to other lanes for your impatient ass when he has a text to respond to? Fuck off.

3 people like this.
  4. otc

otc Well-Known Member

I got very annoyed on my drive back home from skiing this weekend.

The interstate was just busy enough that all of the lanes were populated. So you get the situation where the slow folk in the left lane are going faster than the people in the two right lanes--so technically they are still passing people and don't have to move over yet...but they are still holding up the lane from people who would like to cruise another 10mph faster.

One asshole behind me really wanted to get around me (despite the fact that there was a good row of cars in front of me all going faster than the right lanes) he tried something like 5-8 times to pass inside, only to get caught behind a slower car to the right and have to slot in behind me again (or even a car or two back). He finally made it a few cars forward...then I could see him doing the same swerve right and try to get clear maneuver (usually failing) for the next few miles until I had to pull off for gas.

5. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  6. jet

jet Well-Known Member

free super saver shipping people

7. otc

otc Well-Known Member

I'm just mad that my $39/yr amazon prime is going up to $49 (I signed up for student many years ago, and when it expired, they offered the opportunity to upgrade to real prime for $39/yr for the next 5 years before it went to full price).

I'm sure they worded the offer in such away that it was actually "half price minus 50c" or something, which makes this increase justified...but cmon!

Can't do super saver...especially now that it is a $35 cutoff. I want dat 2-day (although for many years, it was next day >50% of the time).

8. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Well-Known Member

:violin:

1 person likes this.
  9. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Well-Known Member

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    I'm ok with the Amazon Prime price hike. As much as I use the service, it's still a great value. I just wish they would bump up their instant video offerings so I could finally drop Netflix and save that money.

EDIT: otc is right that the shipping seems to be slipping lately. I used to never have items get delayed and it's happened to me a couple times in the last few months.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  10. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

I'll probably wind up keeping it. I have the added benefit of an Amazon Rewards credit card, which gets me ~$15 a month to use on Amazon. With free Prime shipping, I often order things completely free.

11. L'Incandescent

Hey dumb@ss how are you supposed to teach Amazon a lesson they will never forget if you keep the quote on quote "service?" Like they say on the Kit Kat commericals, gimme a break!

2 people like this.
  12. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

KitKats taste amazing but too much gives me love handles. :(

1 person likes this.
  13. L'Incandescent

Okay, we got trouble. I ordered a sandwich at Subway with the Italian Herbs and Cheese bread. Well guess what they gave me they gave me the new Jalapeño bread. I'm just a reglar Midwestern type man ain't got much tolerance for "hot" foods. If you don't see any posts from me in the near future, you'll all know what happened (perished).

4 people like this.
  14. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. L'Incandescent

16. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

17. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

2 people like this.
  18. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

19. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Well-Known Member

All of time and space, everything that ever was or

Eh, hate the term or not it's a great website. Easily the best under the Gawker umbrella.

Yup. It's just a gift card.