1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Well-Known Member

no joke bro, there's a scene when the main character[slave] looks down at his metal plate and despite the meager portions - the seared pork, cornbread and blackberries looked fucking delicious.

also I was near a sobbing mess towards the end of the movie.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  2. Dennyp11

Dennyp11 New Member

1) people who talk a lot about being healthy and eating right when they are overweight and keep eating junk food
    2) people who are owls (people who stare at you, for a long period of time, even if they aren't talking to you) they just stare at you even if they are sitting right next to you for like 10 seconds. God It's ratty annoying. I don't mind if they just take a quick peak or look at you for a second but those others who look at you for no reason are weirdos lol
    3) I got a friend who think like he's a hot mess and he told one if my female friends that he dated like 10 girls. Lol haha. If you saw his face you wouldn't believe him. He's got no game too all he does is curse in public and think he's cool. He looks nerdy and all he does is play mine craft and video games. Only reason he think he's got game is because the (not to offend girls out there) not so pretty or girls no one else in our school dates, end up liking him. He talks to the not that pretty girls but he can't talk to cute/beautiful girls...the reason this bothers me because he goes around with the rest of my friends and brags about him getting girls to like him, when all he does in Saturdays and Sundays stay home play games. He's 16 too and doesn't want to get a job. I'm 17 but my friend and i have a job, and we hang out in the mall and meet up friends sometimes, but point is we always go out.
    I have same class with him and I try to put headphones on or not talk to him, cause I don't wanna have talk to him, used to think he was cool but now I hate his guts and my other friends also don't like him.
    Worst part is that he thinks I'm such a cool friend and he wants/does always hang out with me. Ex. If I don't change for PE he doesn't change either and sits next to me, when all I do is be polite and praise The Lord to give me patience with him.
    4) this girl who thinks she's so hot, when she has only had one boyfriend (which is the guy I just talked about) no one else ask her out or anything. I see to be best friends with her but stopped talking to her because she talks about blue waffles, blueberries, and looks up random childish videos, and sometimes screams for no reason or she feels that she needs to correct or argue with everyone. So I stopped talking to her and only have small talk with her. She tried to hug me other time but I told her "hug your bf lol"

GOD THAT FELT GOOOD LOL

3. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Well-Known Member

Dennyp11 might be the next greatest poster on SF. He's got potential.

6 people like this.
  4. jet

jet Well-Known Member

I love when unfit people talk about going to the gym or post about it on igram.

5. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Well-Known Member

I feel like Dennyp11 is pB at 17 years of age.

1 person likes this.
  6. patrickBOOTH

FTFY

7. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

no joke bro/quote]

WE ARE BROS NOW?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :slayer:

8. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

Shipping sucks now. I may end up canceling Prime, this is pissing me off.

9. RedLantern

RedLantern Well-Known Member

Shipping is great for me. Then again, it had better be in Seattle.

10. patrickBOOTH

I cancelled Prime a long time ago. I don't order enough on Amazon for it to be worth it and when I did it never got to me in 2 days.

11. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

You guys don't think we've gotten a bit spoiled? At least given how much I order in a year, $99 for the whole year isn't so bad for 2-day shipping.

I actually don't mind the add-on stuff. In fact, for relatively inexpensive stuff I almost prefer it. For a lot of the straight-up Prime stuff, there's always a bit of a shipping cost built in. On pricier items, the convenience is well worth it. But for, say, a $7 kitchen or toiletry item, I don't want to pay $10 all-in. But if it's not something I need right away, I'm happy to stick it in my cart at $7 and get it added on the next time I order more than $25 worth of stuff.

YMMV, obviously.

12. patrickBOOTH

Did Pio make a sock? :confused:

3 people like this.
  13. patrickBOOTH

That is my life. Duh.

1 person likes this.
  14. lawyerdad

Do you have a life? It appears you spend a lot of time stalking pb around the internet.

3 people like this.
  15. DeSense

DeSense Well-Known Member

Instant favourite. Bookmarked and subbed. I mean totally like.

16. edinatlanta

Just wait until you meet Stitches!

1 person likes this.
  17. edinatlanta

[​IMG]

18. lawyerdad

Ah, so you're no true Scots stalker. Thanks for clarifying.

19. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

I think you should discuss this with Fok.

20. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Well-Known Member

During a recent "self-esteem review" with my "care team" I realized that my most beloved Styleforum act was making a pun about myrrh that one time.

Also, if you let the coffee sit around too long before drinking it, your stomach will hurt. (I mean after you drink it.)

3 people like this.