• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hangover, and no way to kill or scare away the seagull outside my window.

Killer bachelor party though..

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
******* gates community committees and ****...
so we're having our house built inside a gated community, and its the same community I lived in before I got married. Anyway before building we have to submit all plans to the administration office where an in house architect reviews it and endorses it to the committee for approval. So we got all,plans approved late last year, and then the ******* idiot of an architect told my architect a couple of weeks back that the storm drain layout won't do so we have to reroute it which would cost a hefty sum. And they ******* expect me to just shrug my shoulder and say yes??!

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

******* gates community committees and ****...
so we're having our house built inside a gated community, and its the same community I lived in before I got married. Anyway before building we have to submit all plans to the administration office where an in house architect reviews it and endorses it to the committee for approval. So we got all,plans approved late last year, and then the ******* idiot of an architect told my architect a couple of weeks back that the storm drain layout won't do so we have to reroute it which would cost a hefty sum. And they ******* expect me to just shrug my shoulder and say yes??!

yup. they just expect you do tow the line. have that with the community association here. they cost me a lot of money when we built our house. so stuff though, i just said i was going to do, and then did not do it. everyone was so happy with the finished product no one said a things about the items we ignored.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Acid, pay off the architect. Much cheaper.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was editing video from my ski trip yesterday. Made some ok progress and saved it when it was time to go out. Something seemed funny when I exited the program it but it was my first time using this software (since I hated Premiere Elements) so I just figured it was normal.

Today I try to open it up and the file is empty. All of my imported videos are in the project directory but the timeline/edits are all missing from the blank project file. :(

Oh well, a lot of the time was spent learning the new software and deciding where clips should play...so at least recreating something similar won't take too long.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like my yogurt eating days are over. Even with two Lactaid pills, I cannot keep it down. :(

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I was editing video from my ski trip yesterday. Made some ok progress and saved it when it was time to go out. Something seemed funny when I exited the program it but it was my first time using this software (since I hated Premiere Elements) so I just figured it was normal.

Today I try to open it up and the file is empty. All of my imported videos are in the project directory but the timeline/edits are all missing from the blank project file. :(

Oh well, a lot of the time was spent learning the new software and deciding where clips should play...so at least recreating something similar won't take too long.

man, i hate when that happens. :fu:

hope you are right, and its an easy recreate.

Looks like my yogurt eating days are over. Even with two Lactaid pills, I cannot keep it down. :(

:(

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
This cold is pissing me off. Tomorrow will be a week with it. My energy level is back up but my voice is still bad and wine isn't tasting right.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Seriously? It might be something other than lactose intolerance, because yogurt has very little lactose in it.

When I was younger--around 20 or so--my tolerance for dairy became lower and lower. At first it was just milk that caused problems, but then more and more dairy products made me sick, including yogurt. Eventually I just gave up. But then a few months ago I discovered a could eat yogurt with Lactaid. But now all of a sudden I can't again. I'm not sure how to make sense of it.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

This cold is pissing me off. Tomorrow will be a week with it. My energy level is back up but my voice is still bad and wine isn't tasting right.

On the bright side, it's beginning to look like you have lots of T?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

On the bright side, it's beginning to look like you have lots of T?

I sound like a cross between Barry White and Peter Steele.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads